Do women really act this way in real life? Seems hard to imagine

Do women really act this way in real life? Seems hard to imagine

Attached: i_love_it_when_theyr.jpg (1125x2436, 221.74K)

if by "in real life" you mean "in private with the dominant Chad they're currently fucking", yes, they do this. for about 3-4 weeks before they get bored and then do it with the next Chad ad nauseam until they hit the wall and settle down with a nice beta like you to support their children.

yea its fun and kinky to talk about sex. and i suppose some people do talk like this over text to work themselves up but imo its mostly either less experienced people hyping themselves up or a very small percentage of real kkinkky eople who need to do this to get hot. most people do not talk like this over text unless they are larping. again ust my two cents

I'm genuinely disgusted by that kind of talk, how could anyone see someone like that as anything more than a hole to fuck, how could anyone love a whore?

They don't, which is what allows them to rail her out of pure lust. Which is what women want.
Love is soft, hatred isn't.

>how could anyone see someone like that as anything more than a hole to fuck, how could anyone love a whore?
They don't lmao. "Maggie" is obviously a whore and was probably molested as a kid. She was never going to be a loving and loved wife.

Yeah it's actually pretty normal. It's fun to talk about this stuff with ur gf.

how do you reconcile the fact that your gf is a complete slut who has done this with countless men in the past and it's just "your turn"

>complete slut who has done this with countless
Because she isn't. Otherwise I wouldn't date her. But as long as shes a slut just for me it's pretty nice.

>Which is what women want.
They can't all want to be treated like a disposable cum rag, right?

Attached: 1633215038118.jpg (466x1256, 46.75K)

buy the ticket take the ride
better than crying on the sideline

Attached: 26_50butwonderful.png (843x352, 55.48K)

>just for me
user... how do we tell you this

You know what a hymen breaking feels like, do you, user?

>she only does this with me

Take it easy on your copium doses, my friend. You'll fall out inhaling this much

I've had a female online friend who's been coming on to me for years that talks like this and wants this. I don't get it, I just want some romance.

I'm the user you replied to. My gf was a virgin when we started dating.

oh shit we've got a bad one here

senpai i have some bad news for you
Yes - if it is chad

Attached: 24_30.png (741x212, 31.01K)

They all crave it to some degree. The only real question is whether they are willing to express that desire. Some keep it secret, some disclose it privately, and some flaunt it publicly.

There's probably outliers. They like being dommed by someone "better" than them, that's the probably an implied point of treating them as cum rags. It's what drives their attraction. If you don't want to, you shouldn't ever show weakness or vulnerability, that's for sure.

Why do you care? originado

Refer to .

You can show vulnerability, just not in a cucked way.
>I have a weakness but I deal with it and it doesn't bother me
Is attractive
>my life is shit, please pity me and hold me while I'm crying
Is not

>I have weakness but I deal with it and it does bother me
isn't.

most women talk like this but only with guys they're genuinely physically attracted to so chad only

You seem to have quite the experience in that department.