Men have cool thoughts about guns and hobbies

Men have cool thoughts about guns and hobbies.
Women just want to look pretty.

Boring meme gender

Attached: 1647893534263 (1).jpg (958x720, 117.21K)

Guns and hobbies are cope for ugly men who can't fight

Women think makeup is a legit hobby....

Has nothing to do with fighting. It's just fun to imagine yourself as a heroic male in different imaginary situations. That's why men love to read about all of the things they could be if they learn X skill. How they could be the chad firefighter, the artist, the fighter jet pilot, the scientist, etc. Women just want to talk more, get more attention, look prettier. Fucking trash, I hate women

>Killing machines
>Cool
Virgin

As opposed to videogames?
You don't hold the definition of hobby

Men live for challenge. Women live for vanity. Both have upsides and downsides, it's like comparing apples to oranges. Both men and women can talk about interesting shit, you're the one that determines that.

>Girl's Magazine about how to make friends, be presentable, succeed at school
>Boy's Magazine about how to best be a wagie
Yeah great cool. How many people on this board have no social skills and ALSO are neets?

that souds like a you problem, not he magazines. Get of your lazy ass go to work

AS A CROSSDRESSER I CAN SAY THAT SHIT IS FUCKINGG HAAAAAAAAAAARD

YOU THINK ITS CHILDPLAY THEN YOU PUT THE SHIT ON AND IT HAS NO EFFECT FOR SOME REASON AND YOU'RE LIKE WTF

video games are not a hobby

plenty of legit hard video games. Doesn't make it a hobby. Makeup isn't a hobby just because it's "SOOO HARD"

WATS UR DEFFINITION OF HOBBY THEN

>society should burn for failing us!
>Also please ignore all the ways it fails women!
People pretending to be lolberts on Any Forums is pure gold. Bad news, the guys in physics probed cause and effect is actually real now your whole political philosophy is a failure.

>WATS UR DEFFINITION OF HOBBY THEN
Something that expands the brain or the health of the human body but is also pleasurable.

Stop making definitions up faggots

somehow me telling you to get a job, you managed to derail it into complaining about women. Guess what I am not a woman nor is you being unemployed in any way connected to women

Is personal hygiene a hobby too then?

>Something that expands the brain
sir respectfully, go expand your brain with a shotgun shell

I have a job. Most people complain about women. If you post here, deal with it, fagbert, and then go back to where people can't be sure you're a retard.

It can be
I literally use to brush my teeth recreationally

It's fucking useless though

self inserting that stuff is gay. it's interesting to read because it's amazing some of the things humans are capable of in times of desperation, which are rarely done by women but the ones where women are in those situations are interesting too. just happens much less.