Why do women do this with their faces?

Why do women do this with their faces?

Attached: 1256526.jpg (1011x674, 95.64K)

because globohomo convinced them it was attractive, likely as a joke

>these stupid whores spend billions on neurotoxin injections lmfao

Attached: Laughing-Bankers.jpg (500x333, 24.22K)

Many women are determined to make themselves ugly

They're 80iq and think it's attractive. Typical bimbos.

Some guys think it's attractive because it signifies ownership, especially if they paid for it.

she looks great, fake anything on a woman shows she's your property and she'll do what you want

Studies show that rich men prefer the "done" look with plastic surgery included.

I knew a girl whose dad got her a tit job for graduation

Eh we men make a fetish out of everything so her chances probably improved after the surgery

typically because they are friendly but insecure people. and gullible. and impressionable. they go to the plastic surgeon once because they are certain a simple small procedure like a minor correction nose job will improve their face. they do this because they see it online and all their friends talk about it and its in all the magazines etc etc etc. then they go there and get it done. then the plastic surgeon starts convincing her of other procedures she might need. she doesnt realise he isnt her doctor looking out for her health but a business man and she's his customer. so she takes his advice and slowly but surely gets more and more and more and more procedures. all coming out of peer pressure, feelings of inadequacy, and gullibility.

read somewhere that some koreans get plastic surgery as their 18th birthday gift
which sounds fucking asinine but I guess korean men just really have that low T or smthn

Yeah, I've also heard that plastic surgery is super popular in Korea.

they answered the call

Attached: 6othuptvbv741.jpg (400x400, 22.31K)

to suck my pp better

Imagine how good those would feel around your dick.

Attached: 1572899287731.png (294x337, 201.62K)

quick, original, rundown?

That's reasonable and makes complete sense. He gave her some bonus stats to increase the likelihood that someone will notice her and multiply with his genes that are housed within the daughter, and grow the bloodline.

She just turned herself into a fleshlight

Yeah. How dehumanizing. Your head houses your intellect, your face is the expression of your soul, and your mouth gives your very being a voice. And in the center of it all, she has put a mouthpussy that invites men to have sex with her head. Crazy when you think about it.

To slobber all over my fat nordic cock

loads of them like this round where i live (essex), blokes too. godamn degenerate freaks.
who goes to a surgeon with a novelty lip filter maxed out and says i want to look like this? its some kind of mental health issue isnt it, dysmorphia like anorexia but disfiguring facial procedures.