Just turned 27 today...

Just turned 27 today. Still feel like all I ever want to be is a 19 year old stoner kid in a band with long hair that fucks cute alt girls. That's the life I ever want to live and I'm aging out of it. I think I'm going to be miserable in my 30s.

Attached: 4678DB0F-1D1D-4D0E-8A5B-365B8C3F2A3C.jpg (750x491, 47.8K)

HONESTLY IF YOU'RE SOCIABLE THAT'S COMPLETELY PLAUSIBLE, BUT YOU CAN FUCK STICC OLD GOTH WOMEN INSTEAD, STILL FUN BECAUSE THE DEGNERATE GOTH/ALT CULTURE FITS WELL WITH DECAYING BODIES/FACES (THINK OF A GHOUL OR A SKELETON)

MY COUSIN IS A MID THIRTIES BUM WHO SKATEBOARDS

NIGGA FUCKS EVERY WEEK AND HAS LIKE 30 FRIEND HE REGULARLY HANGS AROUND WITH TO SKATE AND GRAFFITI, ETC

LIFE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE REGULAR NORMALFAG SKETCHED OUT PATH YOU SEE EVERYONE DO

I'm 19 and I spend all my time working or reasearching STEM shit. I will spend the next 70 years doing exactly that. Alt girls are overrated tho, the style is so fucking ugly.

pretty motivating and inspiring post thank you anonie

Happy birthday user
Gonna do something special?

Attached: 4252.png (676x1021, 99.36K)

nothing too special desu, I have work tonight unfortunately

I'm 27 and the only girls I fuck are 18 - 21 you can't age out of something, you can only deny yourself what it is you want.

Yeah some girls are going to be like you're too old for me, but from my experience that's just for dating and it's only SOME, most girls are down to fuck any age as long as you can talk your way into. Also I have had younger girls try to pursue relationships after sex.

I don't think it's too hard at 27, but I suspect it will get harder and harder after you hit 30 or so. Maybe that mindset is the real issue idk

yeah im 32, same, it sucks

>Also I have had younger girls try to pursue relationships after sex.
Cute. Pair bonding is the best and lead to the best relationships.

>I'll never have this
FUCK FUCK FUCK

You don't *need* to be mature. Basic responsibility is nice, but you can fill out the rest. You don't go to jail for being in a band at 27 you know.

hey user you fucking rock

30s are a weird time I reckon. You still identify as young but young people don't really see you that way.

user I have great news for you. middle aged men fuck underaged girls in the music scene all the time. pretty much exclusively

alt-girls are fucking ugly lel

You don't have to live a life imprsoned by your childish ideals.

please start posting with a name so i can filter you

I'm 21, had that lifestyle at 18/19

now things seem so fucked up, I feel old already and I can't find the energy to do anything
Please help me

Attached: 116184523.jpg (1733x2600, 381.77K)

You sound depressed lil nigga.

Fucking nerd. I'm going to break your glasses, bitch.