Anything you want to tell your past self?

Anything you want to tell your past self?

Anything you want to ask your future self?

This is the place.

Attached: wp7283392.jpg (2048x1536, 255.08K)

>Anything you want to tell your past self?
What's the point? If i give any valueable info to my past self then that would change the whole course of my life and i would stop existing and become someone else.

>Anything you want to ask your future self?
Nah.

>What the fuck are you doing?
>Why haven't you ended our suffering yet?

>past self
for the love of god just stay in school you absolute bumbling fucking retard
>future self
Ill be dead in a year

PAST SELF:

DO SKINCARE/EAT HEALTHY/SLEEP EARLY

FINISH YOUR SHIT PHILOSOPHY DEGREE FAST

TAKE FEMALE HORMONES SO YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A TRAP LATER

GET A FUCKING JOB ,ANYTHING

FUTURE SELF:

Why the fuck did you want to fertilize the egg so badly huh? Why in the hell did you condemn yourself to this hell just to win some stupid race?

You probably should've tried working before applying for neetbux dummy. You could've gotten a more livable amount and now you're stuck being a wagie.

>TAKE FEMALE HORMONES SO YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A TRAP LATER
w-what?

>Past self
You should've been nicer to your friends and family. I see why you weren't. Things would've gone smoother if you killed yourself when you had the chance. Sorry pal.
>Future self
I apologize for the drinking and the drugs and the smoking and all the stuff that'll kill you. I know someday you're gonna find purpose in life and then you'll be like "damn! Why'd that little bastard have to give me cancer?" Good luck bro

I MEAN HONESTLY I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE BECAUSE ON ONE HAND IM NOT TRANS ON THE OTHER LOOKING LIKE A TRAP SEEMS COOL AND ITS NOT NICE TO AGE LIKE A MAN CAUSE U GET HAIRLOSS /MONKEYFACE/WRINKLES(MORE THEN WOMEN) ETC

BUT YEAH THAT ONE IS A LITTLE QUESTIONABLE

Attached: EKdyAjNWwAk2HYc.jpg (750x835, 50.8K)

>Past self:
Prepare yourself. Life just gets worse and worse. There is literally no greater hell than what I endure daily, and even then it gets even worse. I'm too much of a wuss to end it all, so I just pray for a semi truck to hit me and liquify my brain or for my heart to explode in my sleep. My advice: save up for a car and laptop earlier, do sports, and delay your parents' divorce for as long as possible.
>Future self:
Does it get any better? Do I die?

You fucked up because you didn't listen to Reason and logic
Will we be okay? How many did we have? Are we together? Is it stronger? Did you find peace? Are you dead?

>to past self
shut the fuck up and listen

>to future self
go fuck some whores bitch

Attached: 1623710738877.jpg (2478x3508, 1.38M)

that sounds like it might end up not a good idea

Upgrade your GTX 960 before the GPU prices become insane because it's going to blow up sooner or later
I guess I'd ask my future self about what crypto or stocks to buy, or if there are any longshot bets on sports I should make.

Attached: 1647894843826.jpg (610x625, 36.72K)

I JUST HATE BEING BALDING AND WRINKLY

HONESTLY IF I TOOK MY SCALP HEALTH MOR SERIOUSLY AND CONTINUOUSLY STUCK WITH FINASTERIDE I COULD'VE PREVENTED THE HAIR SHIT // SKIN SHIT IF I LIVED HEALTHILY

>Leave your family, find a job, live on your own, and find good friends

>Will I ever be happy?

i think there's other treatments that aren't female hormones for that

Don't stop working out and get a fucking clue, a lot of girls were actually flirting
Were you able to be happy following the career + money meme path sacrifcing everything else ?

>to past self?
well it really depends on how far back it would go but if i wouldn't know it would be this:
stop projecting and hating on people you actually just want to be, be gay now,

>to future self?
well if there is such a thing then i guess i would just tell them to get topped

didn't think of this.. i thought it was supposed to be a wholesome post but there is always this one guy who just wants to make money
also you're a retard for not upgrading your GPU earlier, how didn't you see it coming?

pic related to both

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83.2K)

>brush your fucking teeth
>Did you rape a child yet

>there is always this one guy who just wants to make money
everyone has the same answer to these sorts of questions
if you ask 100 people what they would do if they woke up in 2012 or could talk to their past self literally all 100 would say buy bitcoin

Try harder.

Ah fuck, I remember when one of my teeth hurt so bad that I had to pull it out with a fork. Definitely would give the same advice to my past self.