I liked the recipe thread I made yesterday so I think another food related thread would be nice! Anons what are some of...

I liked the recipe thread I made yesterday so I think another food related thread would be nice! Anons what are some of your favourite meals?
I think my favourite right now is miso soup it just makes me feel so happy and warm inside

Attached: dd15c0c00bc921f8d6cedbf92c2a62f4.jpg (675x1200, 99.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvIR2OJolao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favorite recipe to make is bolognese sauce. I guess it's easy, but I enjoy doing it. Every 2nd saturday I spend half a day preparing it and letting it cook, and then I have enough for about two weeks. It's pretty comfy, sitting in my comfy chair, watching anime while letting it cook in the background.
Tonight though I'm having salmon with lemon and butter, as well as some spinach and fried potatoes.

Does anyone have a good ramen recipe? preferable with chashu and the works. I have $600 on my food card and I want to blow through some of it on nice food

I love people who are so passionate about their fav foods and spend a lot of time making it m
Most of my fav foods are easy to make bc im autism about food but I make the best creamy tomato soup and it takes quite a bit... makes the house smell amazing though!!
when I have ramen I always make it so simply hmmm i wonder how i can spice it up a bit

>I love people who are so passionate about their fav foods and spend a lot of time making it m
To be honest, I'm not good at cooking at all. I tend to take way longer than I should even for simple recipes. I don't know if it tastes good in some "objective" sense since I never get to cook for anyone else. I usually like it though.
And easy food is the best. It's similar for me. I'm pretty obsessed with pasta and most recipes I make are for some kind of sauces for pasta. Tomato soup is also pretty great in that regard.
Basically, your post made me think about all the stuff I could cook right now.

even if you don't know if it tastes good to others ur opinion is the only one that matters
and also pasta is great and there are so many different ways to cook it as well

I don't know what my favorite is, but I've been enjoying Pollo Modenese a lot lately.
>1lb chicken breast
>1 onion
>1 pepper
>fresh sage and rosemary
>salt and pepper mixture
>flour
>olive oil
>Balsamic vinegar
>Cut the onion and pepper into slices, set aside
>Cut the chicken into bite-size
>Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper mixture
>Bread the chicken with the flour
>Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat
>Brown both sides of the chicken in the pan; chicken should be a golden brown and not cooked through
>Add the veggies on top of the chicken
>Add balsamic vinegar until a "pool" forms at the bottom. I tend to add a lot but it makes them very vinegary. Don't just splash it on top of the veggies, pour it into the bottom of the pan.
>Add more olive oil if necessary
>Place herbs on top of everything
>Reduce heat, simmer for 30 minutes
Pic semi related: these are wings and there's no veggies but the look is the same. It goes really well with ravioli. And if you don't like this one there's always special meatballs
>Crockpot
>Precooked meatballs
>Grape jelly and salsa in equal amounts
>Place meatballs in the crockpot
>Add jelly and salsa in equal amounts until the meatballs are mostly covered
>Stir
>Cook until meatballs are tender, about 4 hours

Attached: modenachicken.jpg (540x514, 110.46K)

>italian
hon hon hon
also bump

>Anons what are some of your favourite meals?
Idk. Haven't had it yet

you haven't had a meal you liked yet?

unfortunately, im fasting right now. im way too fat, and i want to be skinny again. i was skinny when i first went vegan, but i got lazy and got fatter. im like 230 pounds, and i lost 20 pounds in the last 3 months, at 5'11" barefoot

ill see how long i can hold out, i just want to be skinny. beauty standards for men exist as well, despite what women claim

>Anons what are some of your favourite meals?
when i was eating, everyday i was eating my favorite foods; vegan burritos. also vegan pita wraps. i just really love burritos

Attached: Vegan-Burritos-003s.jpg (800x800, 93.46K)

I like vegan burritos too and yes I understand i need to fast too but im addicted to food waaa

yeah... fasting is super hard. ive been trying to fast for the last decade? for a long time. longest i ever went was like 12 days or something? its not easy. for me, i need to regularly meditate and take nightwalks to be able to resist the temptation. and you think about food ALL DAY when you are fasting, seriously, its hard

you can lose weight easily with drugs, like nicotine, or even weightloss drugs like clenbuterol. i might take clen to lose weight, im tired of not being skinny. i looked good skinny as well

i will confess, when im fasting, i find nikocado avodaco videos almost irresstable.... LOL. its so shameful and i am disgusting by myself, but fasting is not easy. i think the key is to not look at look at all, and try to do something else. i think without exercise and meditation you simply dont have the willpower to do it

i drink tea and vape nicotine when i fast. if by some miracle ill do past 10 or 14 days, then ill stop the tea and nicotine. apparently, after a certain time in a water fast, all of your hunger urges drop completely

you should lose weight, you know. if you're going to do something, do it right. sex sells, but skinnier girls make more $$$. also when you're skinnier you have lower rates of depression and feel better and stuff. you should always strive towards being skinny, if you have any hopes in this world

youtube.com/watch?v=EvIR2OJolao

Attached: tea_and_cigarettes.jpg (900x666, 159.55K)

Test post

when I fast mukbang videos make me soooo hungry I like to watch the anorexia what I eat in a day videos

I saw this lamb recipe with szechuan peppercorns that sounds good on serious eats. But I still haven't tried making the ramen part yet. I want to figure that out before moving on to anything else. The actual ramen seems such an integral part of ramen.

I usually do really simple meals. Thick cut ribeye or pork chop, sometimes country fried steak, potatoes cooked in duck fat, butter, and rosemary(sometimes crawfish boil), sauteed or roasted vegetables. S

>Posts nothing
>is Fr*nch

Attached: Spidey Opinions.jpg (677x461, 44K)

I'm a nice cook, people always said my food is tasty.
But most anons here are americans at this time of the day and I doubt you could find the good ingredients for my shit here.
And it also takes time.
I've done some recipe over more than a day of cooking.

what kinds of foods do you like to cook the most user?

I can't cook, I just buy stuff for cooking and eat them all seperately

you should try to make soup user its the most easy shit to make

If I had to choose, I would say:
- Meats, I love going to the butcher, selecting the best pieces and carefully prepare them (marinating them in specific blends of spices and herbs) before either grilling or roasting them.
- Breads: I love baking breads, you can try adding some flavour in them depending on which flour you put in. Even the amount of kneading and resting change the savor.
- Cakes and pies: Also love 'em, either salty or sugary. My best is my lemon meringue pie.
Usually, it's not just about the cooking but also the ingredients.
- Alcohol: I love making my homemade liquors. It takes some times but it's so tasty compared to what you find in the market.Last batch i did was some cherries i picked in the garden of a friend.
It's boring going to a supermarket, I love to go and get the best. Like go to a local farmer for the fruits and veggies, etc..

homemade alcohol!?!? that sounds so interesting i wanna make alcohol but I would probably end up making poison