Refresh r9k

>refresh r9k
>nothing
>refresh r9k
>nothing
the bait isn't even interesting, it's just artificial and constant

Attached: 1636308701665.gif (245x187, 1.93M)

It's always been this way until the female tripfags start posting. I've been coming here for years and this is nothing new. You have to juggle multiple browser tabs, user. Watch some Netflix while you wait.

currently playing cs. i miss talking to people like meeting a friendly stranger on the bus

i posted nonbait and it is dying lol

>open thread
>reply to user
>he doesn't respond
>open different thread
>reply to user
>he doesn't respond
>repeat
Shits rough desu. When I actually find a thread I'm interested in no conversation takes place.

Attached: 1634236772864.jpg (1024x788, 183.83K)

Anyone want to talk about their current problems? It helps me stop dwelling on my own. Good luck out there.

what was it about

yup, that's the gayshit. i would make a better thread than this but i seriously dont have something good enough to make other people talk about it.

that's the raw deal. i want other people to talk about their problems so i can ignore mine, too. so we're both just sitting here.

It is hard to connect with people online and for so many of us it's the only way we even try anymore :/. Imagine the force of all the good will for one another that is trapped away. I wish I had a person to shoot the shit with in a full, open, honest state of human garbagery, and that we could tell each other what needs to be said the most. It is too much for anyone to type and listen online.

>i would make a better thread than this but i seriously dont have something good enough to make other people talk about it.
That's honestly my problem too. I may complain about the board being boring sometimes but I'm really no better I'm just a pretty boring person who is not very knowledgeable on varying things so I rarely make threads. At the very least I try not to shit up the board anything is better than the millionth fembot thread.

Whaaaaat you don't like talking about George Floyd, Ukraine or COVID every single day???? Are you an NPC?

twas about normie advice being bad

I took something that didnt belong to me in an act of stupidity and betrayal. I dont think I will ever work my way out of the human-isolated debt hole I live in. I just wanted my big break and now everyone knows I'm scum. And I have to answer to God. I usually pray and Ive been avoiding God in prayer out of shame. I know Im not all scum through and through, I did it for my family, but instead it is the other way around, I have betrayed everyone I know and no one has any reason to trust me or listen to my self loathing. Idk what to do about it or how to deal with it. I am treating it like it js out of my hands now and just hoping that time will heal, but I am in a nervous and self hating state while I wait for time to pass

anything interesting i have to say would either make me an attention whore, or make me sad. i'm not selfless enough to torture myself for the board's entertainment and i sure as hell don't want to contribute to the cancer

>mom fetish
>black cock
>fembot fetish
>namefag thread
>retarded question meant to annoy
>bait bait bait bait bait
it's all so tiring. i'd prefer boring to fucking miserable

clearly its not like i have any better ideas, but i can understand why that got ignored. nothing new.

well that sucks. too bad you did that i guess

>I wish I had a person to shoot the shit with in a full, open, honest state of human garbagery, and that we could tell each other what needs to be said the most. It is too much for anyone to type and listen online.
I never really come here for something like that and don't really expect it. Something insightful can be said on here sometimes but it is quite rare. I just find this place to be another distraction like all my other hobbies but it's ok I guess I don't mind. Genuine advice on here usually wont be taken especially for someone like me where the problem isn't about needing advice it's about me not even wanting the advice or to change since I'm already comfy even in a bad state.

A lot of the boards seem this way, I don't think tiktok zoomers genuinely have enough of an attention span to keep one thread alive unless it's bait.

they seem to love bait. anger is their favorite emotion.

At times like these you either browse another board or start doing shit for once

Attached: file.png (627x1019, 279.92K)

I don't think it's because it's bait that they respond to it. It's probably because replying to something new with a response that isn't some variation of a meme is impossible for them.

It's not just here that's the problem you see it on every piece of social media and youtube comments.

i noticed. ive visited other sites, but this place has the highest concentration of soul, it seems. people will sincerely talk like they're sentient. i can't stand the call and response horsecockery

Yeah me too. I am not usually that kind of person. I succumbed to a bad part of myself out of desperation, made everything worse. Maybe the worst part is there do not seem to be any people I can find to go "that's nothin bro I once had a surprise medical expense and did something way worse to cover it". It feels like Im the worst person on the internet.

your attitude is probably wise in terms of advice but how is it that so many people in need of comfort cant figure out a system between each other? I know it's mushy wooshy to talk about comfort but come on, what are we really seeking here?

>or start doing shit
Woah woah woah, let's not go crazy here. What if we all just refresh the catalog again, and maybe this time there'll be some good threads?

I hate that the most. It's like these retards don't ask themselves beforehand if it's bait or not the thought of bait doesn't even cross their minds or maybe it does and they simply don't care and they just wanna contribute to the cancer and get angry. Funny thing actually I've only made 1 bait thread for the whole 7 years I've been here and that has still been my most replied to thread with 100's of replies. I can't remember what it was about exactly but I find that shit just pure blackpilling on the userbase of this website.

Attached: 1647618163983.png (760x839, 733.4K)