What do you want to ask Stacy...

What do you want to ask Stacy? I am sitting in my cubicle next to an absolutely beautiful girl 10/10 who goes to church on Sunday

Is there anything you want me to ask her for you?

Attached: B04984A9-4C37-41B3-BC9E-07B6C6311C11.jpg (460x480, 35.46K)

How do I stop being a miserable and useless sack of shit?

>Hey Stace can I eat your ass?

Attached: 5F37C5C9-5D81-48DF-B31F-7EC3AC80AEB8.jpg (728x437, 136.65K)

While I really want to ask this I might lose my job over such a miscalculation. If you have a legitimate question that you would ask Stacy I would do it now
That is more of a personal issue user. Have sex to make sad voice in head disappear

How many people she slept with

This isn't highschool you massive retard. We don't care about your sexy coworker.

user why do you think this is appropriate workplace conversation in a professional setting?
Is this why none of you have sex?

I was thinking something innocuous and interesting just curious but you are all giving terrible suggestions

Tell her you have a niece in his 20s and he thinks she's hot

I did not ask you fgt

>OP is a faggot
Wow, what a surprise. Nice thread retard.

>hurr durr
>how many guys you slept with
More than you fgt. And I am not interested in this unless I am going to be one of those guys too

I did not ask that question, I am just saying that your thread is boring. Now watch it die.

Ask her what she thinks of you.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-12-12_at_1.02.39_PM.jpg (1092x612, 46.11K)

ask her her body count.

>ask her anything
>except that
>and not that
>and not anything inappropriate
oh wow what a surprise OP is a faggot

Ask her to show you her tits.

Also ask her what does she think of global industrial society and its consequences.

It's over. OP got assblasted and left the thread.

Attached: 1b4.png (600x600, 171.9K)

I am still here loser. We spent the morning talking about Game of Thrones and puppies, which is pretty typical. For example I asked her where she would travel to in Europe and we discuss that for a while. I asked her what kind of bird she would be, and she replied eagle. Stuff like that is what I was interested in

Who the fuck talks about birds with 10/10 stacies? Or game of thrones. Get some game retard wtf.

Ask her why is it that when I date a 10/10 I am fucking miserable because they are severely mentally ill but when I date a 6/10 they treat me like a god. Oh wait its because im an 8 and im stuck in between shit and good stuff

Oh yeah hot shot? What would you ask Stacy? Besides how many guys she has sleeps with because you have so much 'game' unironically using game like you just did let's me know you are a real life virgin but I already knew that

ask her where she sees herself in 10 years but in a casual way not in like a job interviewer way

Ask her this, be a fucking man and ask her what she thinks of you, honestly. We want some entertaiment OP, not just gay, boring stuff. And by ask her what she thinks of you it doesnt have to be sexual.