I'm so bored. i wanna make a thread to talk to people or argue but i have nothing to talk about...

i'm so bored. i wanna make a thread to talk to people or argue but i have nothing to talk about. why do i have to be so empty

Attached: 2938737.jpg (750x750, 145.21K)

Shut you jazz up niggy faggy

Kys or I will do it for you.

what's your deal? didn't your mother ever tell you "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all"

Ok let's talk about along us

Same user. Most people on this board don't seem to know the pain of being completely boring.

i don't know much about customs and border protection but if you start the convo off ill do research for my answers
right. i make bait sometimes for easy (You)s, but i wish i could get people to talk in just casual convos with me

Attached: alongus.jpg (828x345, 166.68K)

Nah she never said that.
Whenever I said anything 'nOt sO nIce' I got the belt instead.
Being nice is overrated you fucking moral priest

well im sorry you had an abusive mom. i hope in the future you can be nice

Same user I'm just too boring and not knowledgeable about enough of things to make a good thread. It's seems we have been fated to get and give 1 (You) until the thread dies. I guess I will ask a retarded question so I don't just contribute to the boredom by giving you a meaningless (You). What is your favorite thing to coom to?

Attached: 1645261647363.png (1545x869, 299.58K)

Aspergers is ruining this country

exactly the same for me. i wish i knew and liked more interesting things.
>What is your favorite thing to coom to?
i've been pretty depressed lately and haven't coomed in like two weeks, but when i am, my go to is doujins on nhentai, usually under the "rape" and "sex toy" catagory. what about you?
i disagree. but i think people pretending to have aspergers are ruining this country

Attached: 3838.jpg (750x750, 84.01K)

>usually under the "rape" category
Bruh

its cartoons its not real bro

>not real bro
For now

well i self insert as the rapee so its legal on my part

>not exhentai
Cringe. Honestly don't blame you though it's really not worth it unless you're into loli or shota anyway.

>what about you?
I have way too many categories and sub categories of weird shit surprisingly though I don't like rape at all. I have a hard time picking only 1 favorite but my top ones are futas, shotas, and loli futas. I recently just coomed to futas fucking shotas though a few hours ago. Stuff gets boring for a person like me so variety is important so I can switch when I eventually get bored.

Attached: 1639286314144.png (974x1074, 30.36K)

That's kind of weird and gay

That's kind of based and gay

i'm not a huge coomer, so i don't wanna bother with making an account and and email and stuff for it. plus those things always make me kinda paranoid like i'll be put on a watchlist for it or something. and nhentai has some pretty good options. i might just bite the bullet and make an account though cause i have a few favourite doujins that i always lose and forget the name of when i close the tab.
>I have a hard time picking only 1 favorite but my top ones are futas, shotas, and loli futas
i can't really get off unless there is some kinda power play, which is probably why i go to rape or even just slightly forced, persuaded, blackmailed, and sometimes just normal relationships where one person is more dominant and ones more submissive. so i like loli, shota, futa, etc, pretty much anything as long as it falls under that theme. less about the body and more about the situation for me i guess
wonder which is the truth

>less about the body and more about the situation for me i guess
Interesting that's kinda nice actually having a specific kink that can branch into a lot of other things would be very useful for a coomer like myself I don't really have something like that though. More about the body than situation for me I guess then.

>wonder which is the truth
Hate to admit it but sadly his dubs beat my singles therefore it is weird and gay.