Why are women so disgusted by weakness?

I had to get a couple teeth pulled and I'm down and out right now, recovering and taking pain meds. I'm not in a good way right now. But I've noticed my own mother is being rude to me ever since I've been in recovery. She can tell I'm in a weak state, and on some subconscious level it disgusts her and she's being nasty to me all of a sudden.

Why the fuck are women like this? It's genuinely some of the most insidious, fucked up behavior I've ever seen. I want to know what's going on here evolutionarily speaking.

Attached: 1503110489804.jpg (250x203, 6.28K)

>some guy on Any Forums had to get his teeth pulled
>why are men so retarded and gay?
This is how you sound. Take your meds

Their minds are still stuck in the animal kingdom where displays of weakness mean the male is sickly or genetically inferior

>Why are women so disgusted by weakness?
because weakness = inability to protect her

Your mom is a mentally ill cunt or I just have good luck. I met a very attractive girl who took care of me when I was sick 24/7 for a year.

She's normally a great mom. This is why this behavior is sort of shocking me. It's like I'm witnessing something primal. Women are primitive.

Men do the same to ugly, old or otherwise unbreedable women. It's almost as if we value people who have value to us more, what a shocking concept.

No, we don't. Fuck you roastie.

You might be onto something here...

orginioli

Attached: 6546234576.jpg (224x225, 5.34K)

Wait I think you may be too stupid to understand context or reading comprehension lmao

>this guy on Any Forums didnt understand me
>why are all men low IQ?
Quiet, whore

Ive taken care of a kind of ugly fat girl before with love. She was having really bad medical problems involving pain and I was always there for her. I am an 7.5/10 and was dating a 5

It's this, and it's biologically verifiable, but you knew this already OP - you just really wanted another lead in to a woman hate thread. Not defending this behavior by the way, as I find it appalling, but yes - it comes from a place of biological imperative. Weak men are to be treated with disgust, strong men are to be treated with respect. Extrapolate and apply this basic concept to varying levels of the social stat quo in dating, friendship, and even passing by people on the street. It's a fact of life, just get right with it I guess.

Im neither OP or a woman lmao? Are you out of your mind? OP stated that his mother was acting a like a piece of shit because he comes off as weak right now because he had dental surgery and doesnt feel too good. What the fuck did you think you read?

guys do not do this at all. Also women can't be ugly. If you're normal BMI then you will have guys fighting for you.

Women are birches that's why. Not all women are like this. There are caring women and mothers out there user.
Warm up some water and put some baking soda to swish your mouth later. Get a ice pad to help the pain your mouth. Use some headphones and listen to music that helps with tooth pain.

>trust me Im not a woman
Seethe, roastie

Here's why. If she gives you special treatment, then you're going to play up the toothache for a long time.
Dont argue, its a woman tactic. keep feigning pain, and her man will provide for her. so when you are in actual pain, she thinks youre just using her trick against her.

I'm a man and I too am disgusted by weakness, in myself and others. We men should be strong, we are built to be strong.

>I'm a man too

Attached: 1645701806347.jpg (945x809, 62.09K)

You must not be white. Every white male is born and raised to be weak and only try to become weaker. If youre not the biggest retarded victim on earth, then youre not successful. They love being weak

> I'm a man and I too am disgusted by weakness, in myself and others. We men should be strong, we are built to be strong.
-_-

Attached: 4b8e0a156b57daa9489e3b8ef53996f3.jpg (668x376, 55.26K)