What's the point of living if you don't have a big dick?

What's the point of living if you don't have a big dick?

Attached: 1647623578750.jpg (943x1024, 61.82K)

It don't matter? You still get the same orgasms and all that. The only thing you'll miss out on is an ego trip but women orefer like 7 inchers so somewhere in the middle, not too big, not too small

>7 inches
Can I even satisfy a woman with my 5.5 inch dong?

Probably, im a virgin so idk.

To enjoy small penis humiliation.

Irrelevant for non chads and women will look past it if it's chad
user you won't get a chance to satisfy a woman since you're not Chad so you really don't have to worry about if you can do something that will statistically never happen.
It's more likely that lightning strikes you 5 times in the crotch in under 3 seconds than that you would have sex with a woman since you aren't chad.

Yeah if you are tall, hot and dominant.
I'm sure that women would cum harder from a dominant Chad's 4 incher than a shy short robot's 8 inch dong.

Yeah, I just don't believe that.

can i even satisfy a griller with a 9 inch donger???

My answer to the question is there is none, at least for me. Maybe some people have other motivations in life, but if I am being honest with myself I am a simp. I want to give women - cute women - immense, world-shattering, toe-curling pleasure. I want to fulfill the fantasies of cute girls perfectly. It's all I care about and all I'll ever care about. My thin 6 inch penis just isn't cutting it. Not for the life I want.

Attached: 7ED32310-4114-44C5-9E88-9010C798F685.jpg (827x828, 152.24K)

It's the truth. I imagine that if I had sex with a girl she'd have the most underwhelming orgasm of her life. The physical stimulation would be there because I'm 7,5 inches, but mentally it'd be gross since I'm 5'6 and ugly. Kind of like how you'd feel fucking a really ugly girl. Her pussy might get you off but overall it's a gross experience.

Dude, you need to shut the fuck up. Dick size is literally uncontrollable and you were fortunate enough to have a big one. Whatever you fuck is gonna feel it and it will feel good to stretch them out.

what's the point of living when you do have one? asking for a friend haha.

I am never going to fuck anything. I would rather fuck a woman as a dicklet than die a virgin with a big dick. Do you understand how useless all this dickmeat is? It's never going to go inside a woman, it's literally useless compared to Chad's 4 inch dick.

Because it feels great to have a big dick. Having a little dick is like not having a mouth but needing to scream. You can fulfill all of your sexual needs properly

You are such a little faggot. I would literally kill you if you were in front of me

maybe jerking off is slightly more fun with a big dick but I wouldn't call it "fulfilling".

Yeah that sounds like enogh, anything under 5 inches and then you're fucked. I had a girl not wanting to leave my friend for me because she said he fucks her too good, his dick is 5 inches long, the girl is 5'9 tall. So don't worry, there's a lot of things that you need to figure out until you get to that point of having sex, and by then dick size doesn't matter, you'll still have the sex

Definetly gonna stay a virgin with that mindset of "I am completely worthless". Once you realise girls are worthless too and will literally fuck anyone that treats them nice, you'll figure it out.

>will literally fuck anyone that treats them nice
Not the cute ones...

Attached: DDE7FB7F-D8C3-45E9-A282-5574ED45E026.jpg (564x564, 53.05K)

Don't hate me cause my dick is big nigger.

Do I just flash women my fat fucking dick then?? Dude I am LITERALLY 5'6 and I have the face of an ugly 14 year old. It's over the second they see me.

Yes you definetly have it difficult but you should have been aware of that and improved on all the other areas you could have improved on, yes unfortunately your only hope left is to make it, become a milionaire or something, because I doubt you could develop the neccesary social skills for sex

Just fuck a guy or a hooker.

How the fuck do you know how big his dick is

>tfw 7x6
Its an ok feel, but my flaccid dick looks small at only 3.5 inches

If you're uncut then at least you can have a more fun time jerking off. I'd take you 5.5 inch dong over my 6.3 inch mutilated pencil dick in a heartbeat. I'm not even focused on women I just want to coom. Fuck man my cooms could've been so much better.

Attached: 1645595674080.png (463x684, 337.71K)

The typical vagina is not even 7 inches in depth.

My feeling EXACTLY. I just want big and satisfying COOMS. I was cursed with a cut 5.5 inch pencil dick

Again the typical vagina is not even 7 inches in depth. You can stick your fingers in the poosay and feel the cervix (that's how things like menstrual cups are placed) which means if your wiener is longer than your finger everything is irrelevant past aesthetics, it's technique that matters, and whether she loves you.

Don't matter, it looks nicer.