/britfeel/

Hull, East Yorkshire, England edition

Attached: EU60iyhXYAErOpi.jpg (2000x1065, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/badroommates/comments/tizztg/i_23m_told_my_roommate_25m_id_drive_him_to_work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I (23M) told my roommate (25M) I'd drive him to work and now I'm stuck being a chauffeur

I drive him to and from work at 6-7am about 4-5 times per week. I work in the mornings full time, around 9-10am. This is annoying because I have to wake up way earlier, and I can't go back to sleep because I have to work an hour or two after I get back home, so it's pointless. I go to work tired, and it's pissing me off.

I drive him around the city to run errands. If he has to go grocery shopping, or go anywhere really, I drive him. Its getting to a point where he just expects me to do this.

You had this on clipboard ready for the new thread didn't you?

Lmao sociopaths would have a field day with this guy, ripe for manipulation

well no i was about to post and the new one got linked

Whats the deal with dead bedrooms. Are the incels right and women get put off by non alpha men and stop having sex with them but produce some lie to try and soften the blow?

Free my senpai David Hampson

what a champ, this is gonna be a good thread a can feel it

DAVID HAMPSON DID NOTHING WRONG. HES JUST A BIT SHY IS ALL.

>tfw Lucky Star aired 15 years ago
>tfw there will never be a season 2

Why even live, boys?

Attached: Konata x Kagami 2.jpg (600x800, 173.17K)

I wonder what happened to that Hull lad who used to post here? I think he lived in a tower block and was deeply unhappy with his life

Just hit him with the old "the price of petrol is fucking crazy at the minute, i cant afford to run you all over the place"

Attached: 1vbnta.jpg (957x621, 54.53K)

150 quid council tax rebate get in lads

Attached: 1636707384298.png (890x903, 1.05M)

watching the episode of dont tell the bride where the groom fucks it by having it in vegas and not inviting his sister and her brother

You in band A, m80?

Attached: Kona-chan yawn.gif (500x281, 986.1K)

just watched my trans gf pee (i am american btw just as a reminder) and she was standing there peeing right and then all of a sudden it got caught in her foreskin or something and starting splashing all over everywhere
wtf lads this is so bizarre
i never really understood circumcision until now, but if this is what you people have to deal with, then maybe it's actually not so bad after all

Some of these lads aren't even trying any more. Straight copy paste from reddit
old.reddit.com/r/badroommates/comments/tizztg/i_23m_told_my_roommate_25m_id_drive_him_to_work/

Attached: 1488360862758.png (645x327, 273.9K)

we've got a detective in the thread

Attached: 1647008524980.jpg (260x352, 31.81K)

D. Nearly missed out.

Nice detective skills Lollers. Bit embarrassing for him

if my apu got a roommate he'd be the subject of the worlds biggest BTFO on badroommates. cant let that happen to the little fella.

Attached: chumbaapoo.png (605x591, 216.13K)

He must return those three fraudulent (You)'s immediately

I was being sarcastic with the detective comment of course. Anyone from the last thread will have known we were looking at those reddit posts.

Do people not read the previous thread before they start posting for the day?

david hampson is a communist spy, hes keeping tight lipped to preserve secrets

>we've got a detective in the thread
You've either got it or you haven't.

Feel ashamed for him, to thick and lazy to think of his own LARPs.

Have some pity for the lad, let him pay them back over the next 3 thread, like he gets deductions from his bennies to pay back loans?

Attached: 1436225035657.png (406x385, 278.25K)

outside is scary /britfeel/ is comfy

where are the other people having panic attacks in Tesco? i have never not once witnessed someone else having a panic attack in Tesco (and i would notice/remember that)