How are you NEETs going to survive without making $500,000 a year when mommy and daddy can't pay all your bills?

how are you NEETs going to survive without making $500,000 a year when mommy and daddy can't pay all your bills?
better start working hard to contribute to society so you don't end up homeless!

Attached: 1647869199732[1].png (705x960, 435.03K)

you say that as if some of us aren't already homeless. Posting from a public library computer here fags.

like half the NEETs on this board are sitting on nest eggs or live solely off neetbux so you're just retarded + bait bait + no bump

I will kill myself once I am no longer able to NEET.
>Contributing to society
Meme. You're only contributing to Mr. Shekelstein. Better slave away your whole life so you can pay taxes that will bail him out when he and his bank gamble and lose. Normies are so cucked it's not even funny

>better start working hard to contribute to society
No.

>three vacations a year
>clothes is 9000 a year
idk about kids but adults dont need to spend that much

If my parents die, I'll inherit all their money and property.

those guys are really fucking retarded, but thats most americans that throw their money away and hate the word 'save'

>mortgage
>childcare
>property tax
that's why

It's pointless. Suicide is what I choose once my Dad eventually kicks me out. I'm 22 and have never indicated that I could succeed in life, why bother trying now?

This.
I have a shirt from 2009 and I am only nearing my 23rd birthday

Based, how old are you? Where do you sleep?

22 is literally the new 12 user
I'm just saying don't feel too bad about it

It doesn't really matter how old I am, I am genuinely autistic and I was raised in a dysfunctional environment. It's nearly impossible to overcome that I think. I appreciate the sentiment though.

The amount they're spending on frivolities...

are you on the section 8 waitlist

>three vacations a year
>$9500 in clothes per year
>charity
>$10,000 in "miscellaneous"
I wish these were my problems

18k on charities, 10k on clothes?? music lessons in 2022??

I make 65k, own a house and car, and save 12k yearly.
maybe they shouldn't have had kids, go on vacations constantly, have the latest iphone, and drive expensive cars

>67874126
one question because I can never really wrap my mind around this: so when americans say they make some number offhand like this, is that before taxes or after?

>How To Make $500,000 A Year And Still Feel Average
>step 1: Make $280k instead of $500k
>step 2: Have a ridiculously expensive house ON A LOAN
>step 3: Be in student debt still
>step 4: spend more on charity than what you can put aside in savings
Cool story

I honestly can't tell if you're making fun of NEET's or a regular normie family in this post. Do you seriously think I want kids, house, nice car, vacations, ect...? Most of that money is going towards thing I don't even care about I literally just need my pc an internet connection and a small room. To answer you question though if I am still neeting by then than I might get a decent inheritance but if not I can always become a wagie I have become content with that future possibility that combined with my neetbux will be just fine for the amount of things I want and do.

Attached: 1635227771834.jpg (409x409, 41.69K)