Are below average girls (4-5/10) any easier to date?

Does the juggernaut law apply to them compared to 1-2/10 uggos that are treated as a low hanging fruit?

Attached: 1647874563054.jpg (768x1024, 139.68K)

That girl is a 2, user

No, they only want Chad. Next question.

No. If anything average looking girls have way higher standards than attractive or ugly girls.

>Are below average girls (4-5/10) any easier to date?
No, because the bottom 80% of men go for them as we think they'll be easier and less arrogant, and Chads sometimes use them as a fleshlight for a night, so they actually get swamped with offers and attention and have high standards.

Girls like this always blow up to be 300lbs by age 25. Sad.

All women are bombarded with men. What you have to consider is whether you can compete with the men who are bombarding them. Juggernaut law is true, but the quality of the men who go for those women are really absolute shit tier. Bad breath, missing teeth, old and fat, facially hideous. 1-2/10 women are flooded by sleazebag retards. Just be better than them

This. Major blackpill is 5/10s are more whoreish and have bigger egos than 10s.

So fucking true.
8's 9's and 10's don't even get approached by most men because they know they wouldn't stand a chance.

shes cute atleast an 8

No, 8/10 is a model tier.

how high are your standards, retard?

>Does the juggernaut law apply to them compared to 1-2/10 uggos that are treated as a low hanging fruit?
No, they still have insanely high standards.

That's a 5 get some glasses

No because they have resentment that they are not hot Stacies and Chads wont pursue them 24/7. This upsets the plain Jane to the point where you have to constantly assure them that they are worthy. They need you to make them feel special since Chad doesn't fuck their asshole and cum into their whore mouths every fucking day. Chad doesn't choose them as sex toys to fuck and cum into.

>1-2/10 women are flooded by sleazebag retards
Im just wondering what the point is, having sex with literally obese women and ones with deformity, how is there any pleasured to be derived from that?

They go on Reddit to boast how they aren't incels and how they have a healthy relationship. They give other soi "men" advice and share experiences and shit on incels

>your standards

These are not my standards, I didn't make those rules. It's the conventional beauty standards. The jews, along with the hollywood and the fashion industries have created this system.

Attached: 545px-Scale.jpg (545x600, 109.44K)

This is a 4-5? No way would I believe that. Shes easily a 7 or an 8. I could be persuaded for 9 as well. I would be obsessed with her at the first hint she likes me. In any case, shes way out of my reach. Not that thats saying much.

she cute
I would give her at least 6

you're literally retarded if you cant form your own opinion
>myh beauty standards
cope harder