Be me

>be me
>talking about Elden Ring the other day, mention it's a new franchise by a company that made a game series I used to play but I wasn't 100% sold on the new one yet
>fast forward today
>gf tells me she wants to buy a video game
>weird, my gf hates video games
>opens up microsoft store and shows me Elden Ring
>roll my eyes
>"yeah I saw this game on TikTok, it looks really cool"
>yeah, you know this game is really hard right? and you don't play video games...
>"it can't be that bad..."
>it's going to be pretty rough, you should try to play Dark Souls first to get a feel for it and see if you like that style of game
>she starts throwing a tantrum about how men are controlling and she just wants to enjoy the story
>try and calmly explain that she won't be able to enjoy the story if she cannot progress through the game
>she is literally freaking the fuck out
>"YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY IT FIRST"
>I literally do not give a shit about this game but if you're going to play it I might as well go ahead and buy it, yeah
>"NO, YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY IT FIRST"

do women not understand the concept of "difficulty" and wasting money or am I missing something
what did I do wrong here faggots

Attached: 0CxbXGz.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

>fotm normalfag media
>muh gf

do a flip on your way out

>what did I do wrong here
posting on my board while you have a gf, GET OUT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: cwc.gif (280x220, 478.36K)

>gf
stopped reading right there. Take this trash to Any Forums fuckface but even Any Forums would probably shit on you too since Any Forums in incel central now .

>microsoft store
wtf

Bad larp loser

1. buy her game
2. let her play
3. tell her "I told you so" when she complains about difficulty
sometimes they have to learn the hard way

>not pirating a single player game
You guys might both be retarded. I love the souls series to death. I beat DS 1 & 2 doing deathless runs. The game got cracked in the first week. Why would you waste $60 lmao. Normal fags dont know how to torrent? I had to teach my last gf how to get shit for free because she would waste so much money just to play something for 30 minutes and put it down. Useless

>fotm normalfag media
exactly why I wasn't sold on playing it

i do plan to do a flip when I inevitably commit suicide from being unable to handle this type of shit

not a larp

why do i have to meet some arbitrary requirements to gripe
i was an incel, I "ascended" (desu its just as bad) but i still post here and it still sucks
the fox doesn't know that the grapes actually taste like shit

yeah this is my strat now

You are an idiot. Some hills are not worth dying on and this is a real dumb hill to do so on. Just let her get the dumb game and either never play it or play for an hour and never touch it again. Why tf does it matter to you?

No bro. What she did not like is you deciding something arbitrary and not allowing her agency to make her own decisions.
Here is how the convo should have gone
>user I want to play this video game
Oh thats elden ring! yeah it looks really fun right, but be warned it is pretty hard, I can always help you if you need it.
>aww thanks user, i want to try it anyway and a hard challenge sounds fun! I would love it you hung out with me while I played and helped with suggestions if I get stuck.
Love you
>love you
The end.

Why are you a moron user.

Stealing is cool if it is shit from people you dont care about. I want from software to make more games so I buy their games.

She is right. Why do you give a shit about what game she plays.
> just helping her out bro
More like wasting your time BRO.
You do that to a guy he would probably call you retarded for not understanding that he doesnt want to play Dark Souls.

>not pirating it first to see if you like it enough to buy it
Shut the fuck up and waste more money faggot. It obviously didnt work in anyones favor

You can return games user. What the fuck is his hostility. You mad that your a-moral bullshit got called out in the smallest way.

>the newfag doesn't know about the ronery threads

But OP's right, you retards. If anything, it'd probably go something like this.
>whatever, [gf], I warned you (alternatively it'd go "yeeessss honey you can buy Elden Ring :DDD

Attached: 1641627041181.png (562x680, 521.29K)

> being this autistic
She sounds bitchy, but why do you need to convince her like a faggot? Just let her play and she will give up in 20 minutes, no more arguments

Attached: BA03059E-E18D-4239-BCE1-501F79AD8FC3.png (1280x1280, 121.36K)

ER is easier than DS lmao you're a fucking idiot, ER has a lot more flexibility in terms of what you can do. Magic is pretty OP and summons help noobies.

Also Souls isn't even that hard LOL once you learn enemy patterns you can just dodge roll most things. Want a hard game? Play pic related.

Attached: NinjaGaiden1NES.png (896x844, 1.21M)

There's plenty of guides to getting a shit ton of runes early. It's really easy to break the game. OP sounds like a pretentious retard

you fucked up. Elden Ring is way better than Dark Souls, why are you pushing her to play older games

>why are you pushing her to play older games

Attached: 1633916872922.jpg (775x581, 57.51K)

i played Demon Souls and DS1 - Elden Ring is far, far superior. why are you pushing your gay opinions on her

Your relationship is doomed