My brother stole my panties

My brother stole my panties

Attached: HitoribocchinoMarumaruseikatsu-1024x571.jpg (1024x571, 239.72K)

Steal his cock and put it inside you

He's like 14 tho

Maybe he doesn't want his brother being a faggot

You think that's bad, my sister stole my sperm.

My mom stole my virginity

That means he won't struggle as hard

Yeah this happens, sorry.

Good for him
How did she get away with such a task
I'm happy for you
You wouldn't struggle at all

so what? He`s 14? Maybe he saw it in some anime or show and thinks its funny or idk....

>You wouldn't struggle at all
I struggle to see what that has to do with anything

just take it back from him oml...

Do you have any proof of this insinuation, sis?

Attached: apu-apustaja-pantie-on-head.png (657x527, 241.32K)

Is it a normal thing for boys his age?
Or he's sniffing them like all the stereotypes
Me neither
I already have, they were in his room. My parents told me to get his clothes to wash and he was at school.
They were in his room

>Is it a normal thing for boys his age?
Yes
Speaking from personal experience

>Me neither
You wouldn't struggle while I wouldn't struggle. So we'd just lie against each other? Sounds pretty good but you're 3DPD so it could never happen

Maybe talk to him and after talking you can suck his dick? I`m sure he will stop going for your panties if he sees the real thing.

She did it while I slept a few times, to get enough to help a lesbian friend of hers get pregnant. Only after did she tell me.

Completely normal for him. He might be sniffing and jacking it with em. Who knows? Just do his laundry and take em back. He'll know you know and will probably avoid taking them again if he's normal. If he continues to take you're panties then he's a degen coomer

I read that teenager boys tend to do that, it's a phase

My dad taught me how to sniff panties when I was a toddler. Dumbfuck must've never heard of the phrase "monkey see monkey do"

We should base normality on your life? Lmfao.

steal his boxers for revenge

You already made this thread tranny

Why did you take them and what did you do with them
Genius plan user
Ok, disturbing but reasonable. What should I do if he continues it?
I've only seen it in films
Who has ever said that

> (You) #
>Is it a normal thing for boys his age?

Unfortunately yes, back when I was 14 I would steal panties from a family friend. It's stupid and awful but full-ball brain at that age is akin to having a mental handicap. If it makes you feel better it's probably not because he wants to fuck you, it's just because it's something that belongs to a real female.

It's not just me, dumbfuck. There have been tons of stories posted on this board over the years of retards stealing/sniffing family members clothes when they were younger. Of course, we're not exactly normal, but if anything you can assume your bro is gonna end up a loser on this board.

Read that where the pedo bible ?

Attached: F81FBBCC-07F3-41DE-8C82-F5F040D1E5AB.png (255x255, 146.71K)

>Why did you take them and what did you do with them
Didn't really steal them, but I was using the bathroom and they happened to have been hung up in there. Rubbed out a quick one and then said I had a stomach ache once I got out.

>They were in his room
Kek, are you trying to capitalise on this thread, OP?

>but if anything you can assume your bro is gonna end up a loser on this board
When someone assumes I'm someone else I immediately discredit every thing they say

>Who has ever said that
Ur serious? And nobody here has ever been to therapy to figure out where their panty obsession came from?? Just me? I really feel like I don't fit in here.

Dont care, cry about it

>Ok, disturbing but reasonable. What should I do if he continues it?
Call him out on it and tell him you'll rat him out to your parents/whoever he doesn't want to know

He stole your panties, you steal his virginity. Teach him a lesson he will never forget.

Attached: 1549264106184.gif (250x250, 68.82K)

how's that even a revenge??? he'll probably enjoy it

two faggot trannies under the same roof? what a disgrace, i feel bad for your father

Or do what this girl did: