Turned 18 recently. Haven't ever gotten female attention in my entire life. Is it over? Should I just give up now?

Turned 18 recently. Haven't ever gotten female attention in my entire life. Is it over? Should I just give up now?

Attached: 1647232650818.jpg (156x200, 7.81K)

>Should I just give up now?
Yes.

what are you giving up if you never had life

Attached: a6e.png (1000x1000, 20K)

take the hooker pill and dont shower afterwards. then talk to girls at ur school, they will smell the pheromones and be attracted to u.

Autists who say female attention unironically deserve to be single and have never gone outside

You probably did but never noiticed. You have to initiate faggo. How can you order a mchicken with out asking

the point is that you dont have shit to lose
go fucking monkey style
you either get pussy or die trying

>if you never had life
you're telling me you don't even have fucking touch screens at your mcdonalds?
burgerbros??????????

Yes, if you don't get any attention in your teens then you will never be attractive to women.

Lol no. I never got any attention from women at 18 until I joined uni and I proceeded to fuck up every opportunity I had because I was a sperg. You're good bro

No we don't. Their natural moniker of "women" feels disgusting in my mouth and I hate saying it. I hate infantilizing them with these words. I say females 99% of the time.

you just started dumbass

this is probably bait lmao
but no. your life is not over, you legit just started

If you haven't gotten female attention by 15 then it's over.
It's also over if you've been rejected before so if you get rejected before 15 then you know it's over.

They do go outside but effectively they're always isolated from women since women are only capable of perceiving the existence of Chad alone.

Im a skinnyfat 18 year old too. Not particularly attractive. I just recently started getting female attention irl and online through kik and tinder. It's never too late brah. It's just a numbers game, don't take rejection too personally. If you put remotley any thought into your apperance as your pepe suggests you're gonna be just fine.

Attached: 5BADF9D2-8BD0-498D-A940-FF2239F19796.jpg (369x330, 21.55K)

>Haven't ever gotten female attention in my entire life
>my entire life
>life

What life, you're literally still a child. I'll listen to you moan and complain when something actually shit happens in your life (if the precedent hasn't been set yet it probably isn't going to now) and/or when you turn 30 and still feel the same. Don't share your non-problems with us.

Rejection is always personal and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar.
That's why you never put yourself into a situation where you can be rejected.

Bros where do I start

18 here as well and even if I was decently attractive I'm too fucking lazy to even talk to girls. I just go to school, come home and take a 2-3 hour nap, play some vidya, sleep, repeat. I don't really want a gf to disturb my extremely comfy schedule right now but maybe college will be different who knows

Attached: 1628005218956.jpg (409x409, 63.71K)

If you're white you have no excuse. Stop being fat and go for a latina or asian.

Your life hasn't even started yet.
Crab in a bucket echo board

you hvae time but you hhave to start changing things you can NOW. dont wait any longer. its possible. hard and unlikely even but possible. and after a year or two it becomes easy and after a few more it becomes natural.

If you try then you risk failure, failure is not worth it so it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy since only someone who does not need to try can succeed.

Failure is part of life and growing. If you do not try then you are voluntarily suffering and have no right to whine.