Indians and dating

How much over is it for Indian currycels?

Every woman in Europe sees them apparently as a disease. I think i would be rather black than Indian.

(Am not Indian)
I am a pale 6 feet Turk with light brown hair I know also subhuman ethnicity but people mistaken me as a Russian so idc really

Attached: currycell.jpg (1024x725, 121.29K)

>I am a pale 6 feet Turk with light brown hair I know also subhuman ethnicity but people mistaken me as a Russian so idc really
Funny. I'm Russian and when I was visiting Turkey people often mistook me for a Turk.

>Indians
>Europe
Surely you mean Canada? All the migrants in the EU are from African and Middle Eastern shitholes.

I think it really depends on where from Turkey you are coming from

There are brown sand Turks, Asian looking Turks and European looking Turks since it is mixed folk.

For my luck I got the genes that does let me look like European otherwise I would have already roped. Both of my Grandparents had blue and green eyes, so maybe I got some genes from there

Attached: 51kgT7eWF-L._AC_SY679_.jpg (456x679, 17.63K)

Cant tell how it is in Canada since I live in Europe.

But at least here there is also a decent size community of indian living here and i cant believe that they have a nice time here at least for the boys.

Like most European women, are taller than those Punjabi monkeys and have the stigma that an Indian man is the typical street shitter that only tries to rape a woman

>I would have already roped
Why? It's not like you'd have a problem finding a partner if you looked like any of those. You could always find an ethnicity-match kiz.

Im from the UK. Indians and Paki men do fine here with white women. Lots of mixed kids here.

I mean, I wouldn't have a problem to date another Turk that is also white, but most women here are brownish middle eastern looking the real gems are in Istanbul.

>I know also subhuman ethnicity but people mistaken me as a Russian so idc really
So you get mistaken for another subhuman ethnicity? Okay.

Russians are not a subhuman ethnicity, the most beautiful women on earth are located there

Attached: 62aw7x69v1661.jpg (250x235, 7.36K)

I would be worried that you're a muslim or have incompatible views on women. Heard a lot of stories of "assimilated" muslims, arabs, turks, etc., who pretend to be atheist and liberal to lock down a woman and then as they get older they revert back to the values instilled in them in childhood, rediscover islam, start beating the wife and kids.
Would rather not risk it.

I can ensure you that most Muslim that are somewhat cultured and educated do not beat their wives or kids.

But the part with the assimilation is funny, since I would call my self agnostic and nowhere near connected to being a Turk.

But I never heard that some Muslim would pretend to be liberal, the guys that hold those views will also show them off with pride, trust me.

I'm in the UK and used to be acquaintances/neighbours with a group of Kurds. They were very liberal when it came to alcohol, partying and having local girlfriends. But when it came to marriage and kids they wanted a pure virgin from their home country and told me they could never seriously be with a western woman because we are all whores, they are just using us for fun before it's time to settle (even their long term gfs). So like, no, thanks.

Yea they can't pick up a fine piece of European ass unless by force, but they'll be alright because their parents match them up with pussy once they get too old.

>I know also subhuman ethnicity
What a Loser
You should be a proud being a Turk instead
You cry on Any Forums
malsin sen amk sg

saw tons of currychads with chinkoid women in singapore and malaysia

They're only considered that subhuman in the US. If the Pajeet is tall and not ugly he definitely has a chance in Europe.

Understandable that you think like that ye some are like that others like that, I guess.

It really depends on from which type of family they are coming from, my parents for example don't care as long as she is somewhat educated and is on stable ground in life.

Most of those guys have big insecurities and fear to get robbed of their masculinity.

even their own women have openly declared that they cant stand indian men. its over for the average currycel.

I was walking through a very popular park in my city yesterday. I live in a capital city in the UK.

It was a beautiful day, very sunny and many people are just chilling lying on the grass, getting ice cream, sitting on benches, playing football, whatever.

As my GF and I are walking out of the park we see an Indian dude literally holding his Indian toddler daughter in full nelson against a tree, where she is shitting and pissing directly onto it in the middle of the park.

This is not a made up story or a joke or some larp. This literally happened in front of mine and my gf's eyes just yesterday.

For Indians to improve their aspirations in dating, you need to stop being disgusting pieces of shit that are capable of doing that.

He was literally holding her in the air, arms under her armpits and around underneath her knees like a reverse powerbomb, as she shitted and pissed all over the fucking tree. In the UK. In front of everyone in the park just chilling. There's toilets literally 20 meters away

That's inexcusable. I thought it was all a silly meme that only happens to the poorest of the poor in India until I saw that.

I must repeat that this isn't a larp. Disgusting

And they're not wrong. India is one of the very few countries in the world where females have a higher suicide rate than males. Imagine how horrible men would have to be to reverse such a strong trend. I'd probably rather kill myself too than be around such entitled, rapey pieces of shit with no self-awareness.