Would it be funny if?

i went into an office building with a (preferably hidden) camera on me, sat down in the break room, and ate as much of the food from the fridge as possible before i get kicked out

Attached: joker-costume-bad-halloween.jpg (500x333, 14.49K)

it would be even funnier if you didnt work there. JUst a random stranger going to a random building, approaching the fridge and stuffing your face food like a pig for no reason. Yes that would be fucking funny lul

that's the idea yeah, dunno if i wanna go in with a suit to blend in or just average joe look, could go full slob too

try to blend in. It would be even funnier when you think about it. A guy dresses all up, blends in with people around him just to stuff his food, also you might avoid alerting the guards before you start eating so it will give you more time to eat more.

any ideas for a hidden camera i could wear? the point would kinda be lost if there was people going "oh so this is for your youtube channel huh?"

get someting called spy pen, put it in one of the pockets in your shirt on your chest

Attached: 81sDHaPRyIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1347, 226.32K)

genius, thanku

anyway, where are you going to upload it once its done ?

Ah, yes - larceny.
Enjoy your prison stay

There are still people who deny the existence of covert surveillance tools when you can literally buy one of these for like 30 dollars

he stealing sandwiches, not wedding rings of all employees. Worst he could get is to pay back for food and/or public service.

probably youtube, bitchute, and some boards here
not if I'm speedy enough, considering getting a friend to be getaway driver or emergency distraction

That's genius. I'd watch that.

do eet

raid the lactation room, open up the fridge in there, and start chugging all of that sweet ambrosia contained therein

Attached: 1626919514290.jpg (555x789, 213.46K)

Dress like a janitor. Have a name tag that says floyd

Depends, dumbfuck.
Entering employee-only areas is automatically adding trespassing and in many jusrisdictions irf it accompanies a crime it adds breaking and entering.
Petty Larceny or theft by taking has an average penalty of
>recompense for the taken items
>fines equal to the cost of the taken items
>4-12 months in jail with an average of 6 months suspended sentence
If you add trespass or B&E in many jurisdiction this means BOOM! Automatic grand larceny!
What is the average grand larceny penalty, you ask?
>full compensation
>Fines equal to 10 times the theft
>1 to 5 years in prison, average of 2 years
Pretty fucking funny, huh?
I spent a year working admin at a juvie detention facility.
Most people have no fucking idea how often
>"Stupid but sounds funny"
equals
>"2-5 years in the slammer"

actually OP this is a good idea for a youtube series.
Id watch it

>Most people have no fucking idea
This, really hard.
At my HS graduation right after the ceremony we were driving toff to a party when a guy in the back mooned the principal. Someone filmed it and got the license plate. and they identified who did it. There were all sorts of people in the crowd, including underaged kids. His ballsack was visible.
30 days in jail, lifetime on the sexual offender registry.
Goodbye track scholarship. Goodbye anything but a shitty school. Goodbye any decent job

Damn. Where do you people live? Saudi Arabia?

i would certainly be laughing at you whatever happened.

The risk makes it even more fun!

this is a great idea, but other anons brought up the possibility of legal troubles. if you're going to do this in some sort of office building, i'd imagine at least one out of a hundred might willingly allow you to troll their employees. it'd be funny as fuck and still totally legal if management agreed to it beforehand. wish you luck making this, op. deserves to go viral