I FUCKING HATE THIS WARM "sociable" WEATHER!

I FUCKING HATE THIS WARM "sociable" WEATHER!

I miss wearing hoodies, staying indoors, now every normie is out socializing.

Attached: 1618723955595.jpg (1800x1200, 367.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypohidrosis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off
i can finally bike again

>tfw sweaty underboob

Attached: 1356464475191.png (250x250, 56.54K)

we're a normie board now
imagine being an unattractive loner

It's 30 and snowing and windy as fuck where I live

yeah it's tough, but this just means you need to change it up, early morning works better in hot weather

>sweaty underboob
ew nigga lose some weight

You can use better bras or if you're a male, better undershirts
Try losing weight

It should be illegal to have your bare feet out in public. Perverse exhibitionism.

The nights are warmer so now I can walk outside when everyone is asleep

Based antifeet user

I miss this, I still hate summer

I do dislike the increasing crowds outside but now at least my motorcycles rides are peak comfy.

Attached: 1647116098632.jpg (512x423, 35.25K)

Learn to love the warmth user. It's a good chance to wear nice linens

I fucking hate summer. I sweat way to easily all year around, but it's less noticable while wearing a hoodie and a beanie during winter timesp. The warm summer weather absolutely drenches me. It's fucking humiliating, people often ask me if I just took a shower with clothes on. It's got to be some kind of condition, as I work out daily and am in decent shape.

>staying indoors, now every normie is out socializing.
You can still stay inside user unless you are one of the normies you're complaini about. Anyway isn't this a good thing? Maybe less normalfags will be here and will finally fuck off to somewhere else.

>everyone has a smartphone
Nah it's over, m8

There's products for this, have tried them, I'm thinking of trying one, because I'm smelly when I drink or eat certain foods.

same
today when i looked outside my window in the morning and was confronted with a cool breeze and hot, bright sun i knew that the normie season has begun.

what products are you referring to?

Lume
Carpe
Yes I know youtube makes billions of adds for them, I want to try at least one of them to see if helps with my body odor and sweat partial problems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypohidrosis