Why are girls pressured to look good?

I don't understand why girls stress so much about being pretty. When it comes to getting a boyfriend, personality matters a lot more than looks. It's actually men who have to be extremely handsome (and tall) to even have a small chance at getting a partner.
So, where does the pressure for female beauty come from?

Attached: 1647738141386.jpg (1200x1176, 196.16K)

Low quality bait. Saged.

This. Fuck OP. no one reply and sage.

Lmao, nope. I had two opportunities with really great girls when I was young, but I didn't respond to their advances because I was embarrassed to show any of them off as my gf.

Women extend their psychopathic powerplay dynamic to each other, than compete among themselves. That is why they care about shit no men gives a shit about, like dyed brows, fake tits and high heels.

men don't see ugly girls as human. so of course we worry about these things. female looks matter to men much more than male looks do to women

Because for woman having enjoyable or even tolerable personality is much harder and rarer than looking good.

it comes from other females that love to talk shit about each other, over the smallest irrelevant things
at this point men have such low standards, that women only have to look good if they want to catch richfags

>men have such low standards
Sure, that's why incels only want the top 5% of women. Oh, and they also have to be virgins with a naturally beautiful 7+/10 face, so it's more like the top 0.05%

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-153425~2.png (720x1361, 140.57K)

How is this bait? We have so much data nowadays on the fact that women care a lot more about looks than men. A girl just has to be nice and loving. A man has to be tall, handsome, rich, social, funny, competent, fit etc. to have a chance even with an average woman.

Link to that survey?

Yes and women think about what they want and think we want the same. But it's true.
Sure your average guy will settle for anything that doesn't make his life harder and he would still fuck. But the Chads want the hot girls and every girl wants chad. When I got my first 6 pack girls started giving me much more attention. That's why girls bother to look good, it's do or be left behind.
It's the father that teaches them stuff like values if you ever wonder

>When I got my first 6 pack girls started giving me much more attention
So you improved your looks as a man and this gave you more success with girls? Thanks for proving my point.

Modern foids aren't pressured to look good. Even the ugly ones have insane egos.

yeah females are much more forgiving regarding looks than males are. That's why most males get zero matches on Tinder and go through their entire lives without being approached by a single female.

this isn't accurate at all lol
I'm an expert as I literally teach statistics
it's only asking for someone similar to yourself

That's because so many men want to pump and dump that approaching them first is like asking to be fucked. If men only wanted respectful, committed relationships, the approach rate would be closer to 50/50. It has nothing to do with looks, everything to do with men being predatory, sex-crazed animals.

as a former ugly girl (okay, I might still be ugly, but at least I look better now) who used to be ignored, being given attention wherever you go is simply nice, you feel like a main character if that makes sense. and by attention I don't mean only things like men approaching you. when I enter a room now, more or less everyone notices me, whereas before nobody even looked at me. and it feels great to be treated nicely as well, men always open doors for me now unlike before.

In short, pretty women get noticed and they get treated better.

Attached: 1645663263393.jpg (640x480, 67.02K)

How do girls even know you have a 6 pack? Do you just go out topless?

You slipped in height and income requirements that we don't give a fuck about to artificially and drastically lower the percentage.

Yes I'm saying both people have to do it. As a guy I'll admit I look past way more when a girl is hot. Girls know that looking hot is shallow, instantly visible, easy, and powerful. Personality is something earned through struggle, something that is avoided by looking good as a woman. Looking good is their path of least resistance in life why wouldn't a person be lazy by nature. Even though it's bad for them most people are lazy. We're not trying to apply our logic to them you need to understand their logic

I risk looking like a tool and make sure it's known when it's appropriate
Can't please everyone ya know