When did you give up on women Any Forums and cut them out of your life?

When did you give up on women Any Forums and cut them out of your life?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (642x774, 316.68K)

Right before I met my wife.

I haven't spoken to a girl since high school.

>MEN ARE HARASSING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE FUCKING RAPISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>MEN AREN'T HARASSING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE FUCKING RAPISTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Onix.png (400x529, 11.3K)

The same day I learned that being gay is amazing and only benefits you

Kind of forever. I grew up muslim so there was always this idea of separating the sexes and to not date or talk wastefully with opposite sex. I am a 25 khv but the modern muslim woman now is a mega liberal that im not even interested in marriage or women at all anymore. ill be single forever

>punished
oh please, like i know what to do about all that.

you fucking asked this yesterday and the answer has not changed since then:
about twenty years ago lmao

I gave up on women around the time I turned 19. I can't cut them completely out of my life since I still live with my parents but I avoid them as much as possible

Is there any other way? By allowing women into your life you risk
>Losing your house
>Losing your kids
>Losing your pets
>Losing part of your income for 18 years
>Having your kids turned against you
>Having your reputation tarnished from false accusations
>Having your job prospects diminished as a result
>Being laughed off if she abuses you
There is no way I can trust any woman enough to allow her into my life, and you know what? Tomorrow I could go to work and reject some random woman's advances, and suffer anyway. You can't win

I dont speak to women and they dont speak to me either

That's literally it. Can't find the first article anymore, probably was purged, but she was calling for harder consequences, to ban men, yada yada just a year or so before the one in OP.

why is poojeeta upset at Mr. Pence?

When my former friend betrayed me cuz of woman

i have an abusive mother. Received female attention growing up but could never get close to women because of the bad memories with my own mom. KHHV and almost 30 now.

Also the #metoo shit only made my distrust in women even worse. I literally only see males as human these days because of my fears.

I never understood the hate for the Mike Pence rule.
>Married man doesn't want to spend time with women other than his wife
>Wife is ok with it
What's so bad about that?

Women just love to bitch and moan.

Normies for some reason hate sexual morals or any explicit rules dictating your behavior around the other sex
Look at any group who try to make sense of male and female interactions

When my mom drilled into me not to trust any pretty face that comes my way because women are untrustworthy and realizing she was completely right. Love you ma

>Normies for some reason hate sexual morals or any explicit rules dictating your behavior around the other sex
unless you're a straight male, then they tell you you're a sexist bigot for being attracted to women

Don't forget
>Going to prison for crimes you didn't commit

>Having your reputation tarnished

Because men in society are garbage retards and believe shit women say instead of defending their fellow men.

Because normies feel sexual impulses and can't feel or think anything past that.
Other people feel sexual impulses and then can make decisions after that on what just happened and what actions they should take or whats morally right that they should feel or do.

>Because men in society are garbage retards and believe shit women say instead of defending their fellow men.
This
I was falsely accused and even men who claimed to look out for me spread the rumor too.
Fuck normalfag social clubs and especially churches

If he was a Chad, women would be saying
> wow! What a loyal guy! Take notes, men!

They are conditioned from infancy. A former classmate of mine was accused of beating his wife. I didn't know the story at all but the first instinct was disgust. Even if I didn't know anything about them and this was the first time I heard of him in years. The conditioning is strong, and if you speak out you won't find support.

After a lifetime of experiences which informed my lack of trust in the entire gender beyond simple acquaintance relationships.
>meet woman
>everything seems to be going ok this is fine
>suffering.jpg
Rinse and repeat ad nauseum to varying extremes over the course of twenty years. Compound this perception by the last decade or so of extreme 4th wave feminism and female "empowerment" all around the globe and suppression of patriarchal values which I happen to believe in quite firmly and what you get is just being over the whole thing entirely. I was never bitter about it, I just grew tired and noticed how much better my life became after I took my piece off of the board. I'm not trying to "punish" anybody, and I'm not suffering either, so it's a win-win.

Its fucking terrible how much women have ruined society. I have to wear my phone like a bodycam and carry a gun because strangers I've never met in my life give me dirty looks and random cars follow me around all the time.
When I told them this was happening they pretty much told me it was in my head.

Conditioned from infancy to always agree with women and avoid conflicts and laugh about it ?