>Fell for the improover meme
>Started eating right and exercising regularly
>Got into the trade meme, acquired stable income
>Visited /fa/ to learn how to disguise as a normalfag
>Suddenly whores come out of the woodwork approaching me out of nowhere
>Reject and ignore them
Can't handle me at my worst etc etc

Attached: Chad.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

And then everyone clapped. None of that happened OP, you're not fooling anyone.

Based. That's me too. A bitch I added from here was talking down on me until she found out I wasn't a neet and making big figures. Then she instantly changed her tune and tried to cozy up to me. Blocked and forgotten. Fuck all these shallow ass whores.

You can doubt all you want, Redditor, but I still refuse to let whores win

>You can doubt aIl you want, Redditor, but I still refuse to let whores win

Attached: 088.jpg (785x1000, 88.68K)

Why are you refusing them? It's not their fault you didn't raise up to par before, you feel entitled to have them go with you just like that for no reason, you sound like an incel. And now that you do in fact have them chase you, you gonna act like a little bitch and refuse them? You don't even realise they actually came to you to make you feel good, they give fuck all about your rejection they know you always were a loser and by the looks of it, you still are

BASSED! OMG BAAAASED! I fucking love science. This is a perfect example of Cause and Effect. Take note, incels, you too can waste more time choosing to be alone.

>entitl
Didn't read rest of the post.

I mean seriously OP, I had a girl that fucking bullied me in highschool and wouldn't even accept my friend request on facebook and loved to see me suffer, she hit me up to be my girlfriend.

>Basedjak posting
>T-They were just trying to make you feel good a-anyway!
>FUCKING INKWELLS REEEEEE

Feels good to make roasts and manginas seethe

Attached: Chad2.png (874x1024, 606.36K)

>PLEASE PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH THESE WHORES WHY AREN'T YOU HAVING SEX WITH THESE WHORES??? YOU'RE JUST AN INCEL, INCEL!!!
jeez, shut the fuck up, let the guy have his moment of glory

OP is an edgy 16 year old larping as this cool guy for rejecting girls.

>takes care of yourself for the first time ever
>"out of nowhere"
did you ever approach fat unhealthy poorly dressed poor women? or are you a hypocrite?

BAASED! Hedonism is the true redpill. Every sigma maler should have only one goal in mind: Be alone, own nothing, and be happy.

Rejecting is literally nothing though.
If he wanted to truly be cool he would have at least gained their trust and at least make her suck his dick, yes OP you'd have been cool if you did that, now you're just a pathetic virgin though

>all these "females" seething
lol, godspeed OP

Larp
Captcha: opisfag

I don't understand why you want him to have sex with whores so much.

I, too, have done this, OP. Went to the gym and roasties used to do the thing where they giggle at you "in secret" but really they're purposely doing it in an unsubtle way. After a year, I had those same roasties flirting with me. They are trash, I don't mind being a virgin anymore

I don't, all I'm stating out is that he is not what he wants to be, he tries to be the cool heartbreaker guy but doesn't go all the way. If you want to hurt one of these whores why don't you reject her after she got your dick in her mouth? And maybe say something degradind and humiliating that will traumatise her for life? That would be more respectable than just telling her to fuck off

Telling women to fuck off before they can get a shred of validation from you is the real chad move you stupid tranny

I am talking strictly about dick sucking here, all I am asking from OP is to squeeze the most humiliation and dehumanization out of a whore, I traumatised a whore for life after gaining her trust, I love ruining beautiful bitches

Women get off on being degraded, retard. The only way they lose is by being completely dismissed

>implying OP is not a female
yikes

Coping bitch, I'd never be caught dead coping about being a virgin this bad. If you're not baiting, you're literal comedy gold, an r9k user saying he won't let someone suck his dick because it would actually increase her value and make her happy as fuck. Fucking braindead fuck, listen to yourself