White robots...

white robots, why not get an Asian gf and be treated like a model/actor just for existing instead of being treated as a easily replaced piece of trash?

Attached: 1646366515653.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

this webm makes me feel physically nauseous

Because I refuse to let them win. I refuse to give any woman what she wants. I'm doing this for you, ricebros. Those whores won't be getting their pussy tingles from me

35 likes in a week on Tinder set to Philippines. Average woman is in much better shape too.

I set to somewhere in my own country, and I got 1 like. I'm a Bong. It's almost all fat slags with caked on makeup, many of whom are bogged,.

I could probably make my living online and move to the Philippines. I'm even getting a small inheritance soon which would help. I just don't care to. I'd just be a fucking loser who had to move country because he couldn't find any woman in his own country. I also know that those Philippines women only want me because I am white. It's not about me, just the fact that I happen to be white, and they have a idealised view or assume I'm very rich, which I guess I am by their third world standards.

I had a girl who was obsessed with me. She was white though. She would giggle hysterically whenever I talked to her and give me dozens o compliments per minute. It was flattering but really cringey and weird too. She was actually quite pretty, but because she kept treating me like a celebrity it got so tiresome and awkward and I lost all attraction to her.

I'm the same height as the average asian man

Because all Asian women treat anyone that isn't Asian as a pet to talk down to or treat like a toy. I was basically a living dildo and cardboard standee for one a couple years ago, but I left when I realized how empty the relationship was. That, and her Asian parents were fucking insane.

Because I don't find asians attractive at all

East Asian robots can do the same thing by kpopmaxing with white girls.

Attached: 117457488_3191591590887717_670580989843860503.webm (400x400, 970.55K)

I'm very autistic. Is she making fun of him or no?

i have never seen a white woman with an asian man ever in my life

Just Be Korean is law.

That's because you live in a rural area or a place where not many asian men live in the first place.

Its pretty common in Asia. White women who like Asian men usually go to Asia to date and have sex with them. Asian men in the West are harder to approach as they only hang with other Asians in large groups and that can be intimidating I guess.

Attached: 1647749071705.png (720x480, 357.23K)

Also, Russian and Ukrainian and other Euro female models are big in Asia and they like that natural teen whitebread look, so when these girls travel there for modelling jobs they often end up settling down there and marrying a local guy.

Attached: download1.jpg (1280x720, 74.51K)

You also forgot the fact that phillipeno men are crazy and will probably murder you and it will be swept under the rug.

> Asians
> intimidating
Pick one.

why do ricecels get jealous and make the thread about them? Make your own thread

It's hard to approach anyone when they're all in a group and speaking a foreign language.

nah, think its the genuine novelty

This girl is famous in China and was nicknamed the Danish angel. She's dating some Asian dude now.

Attached: danish angel.png (615x430, 301.72K)

satanic trips confirms this is not the way.

Seriously considering this.

I'm young looking, white and tall. I could slay so much yellow pussy in Japan.

But I get plenty of pussy at home, so don't want to bother.

how the fuck did these ricecels get these HQNP qts?

Just like the robots have a fetish for asian women some white women have a fetish for asian men.

Attached: 273206069_1141994893278123_6663821484708287889.jpg (2048x2048, 241.08K)

non primitive women will always prefer asian and other high int men

Attached: nu3fjl947k141.jpg (2118x1598, 1.98M)

its weird how they always get the cutest white girls

Attached: rx0kxr89xs341.png (906x785, 530.16K)

Because I live in America where whites are common compared to South Korea or Japan. I'm also far too arrogant to throw in the towel and become a LBH

Asian men have high standards for white women usually.

Lifefuel for ricecels

Attached: chang.jpg (1528x1180, 479.52K)

They also stay pale so they look less thottish and gross

Attached: f67ql1urjfo81.png (573x430, 346.52K)