Reached out to an old friend

>reached out to an old friend
>he linked me to his calendar and asked me to pick a 15 min time slot in the next week to catch up
lol. Didn't do it ofc.
Used to hang out with him EVERY DAY for 4 years of high school. Sat next to him every day. Now he wants me to make a 15 min appointment to speak to him. Kinda fucked right?

Attached: 114.png (1920x1461, 757.03K)

maybe he's a busy and sick cunt unlike you, probably busy smashing broads, getting the cash, he's setting aside time for someone who posts on r9k so he seems like a swell guy, a nice guy, you shouldn't be so bitter user we're adults now

He's a busy person, I get thats its not a lot of time but al least he's reaching out

That's how adults do things, user. Everything revolves around your work schedule and you don't get much time for much else. Use that 15 minutes to set up a longer time in the future where you actually do something together.

My only "friend" speaks to me for 20 minutes a week on Steam, and it's not even a very involved conversation. He initiates it, then when I finally bite and start engaging with more than one word replies, he fucks off to play some shit game he bought to play once. If I cut him off, he'll flood my phone with messages. He wants me on his friends list but doesn't want to actually be friends, I don't get it. I really need to cut him off for good

Friends for men are supposed to be the training wheels until you can graduate to an actual relationship with a woman. Sorry that you never realized this.

but what about THE BOIS?

>That's how adults do things

Not even close buddy. No normal, well-adjusted person sends their friend a fucking calendar to schedule a 15-minute appointment through. Just makes you look like some smug prick who pretends to be more important than he actually is.

>Just makes you look like some smug prick who pretends to be more important than he actually is.
ya and his calendar was empty too lol

That is simply untrue. The only good relationship with a woman is a romantic one. Women cannot understand men and men cannot understand women. It is why we need friends. Women and men can never truly understand each other.

yeah these are the people i hate more than anything, i cant stand people who are so unspontanous that they need to book in ererything. U just know that this guy doesnt have anything to do. He has a fat gf that he hasnt fucked in 2 years and just wants alone time becasue hes scared of going outside and meeting real people.

>be me
>have friend from elementary school
>in our teens and early 20's we were constantly partying together, going on road trips, restoring bikes and generally hanging out every other weekend
>friend joins the army
>he's busy with the army, but we still meet up regularly, though not as often
>friend is deployed to Afghanistan for six months
>friend makes a new friend in the military
>friend gets a girlfriend
>we still hang out a couple of times a year on birthdays etc.
>friend's new friend is the best man at his wedding. Not me whose friendship go back 25 years
>friend has kids
>we hardly see each other any more, and when we do, he only talks about his kids
>get diagnosed with cancer
>mom calls friend, saying user might need to talk someone other than family during these tough times
>friend texts me, asking me when I'm free
>list my upcoming appointments at the hospital
>he invites me to come over on a day I literally just told him I'll be at the hospital
>doesn't try to schedule another time for us to meet up

I guess it's just a natural part of growing older. My parents didn't hang out with friends when they were my age either.

>zoomers can't even fathom a time before wojaks and still consider them good
it's so fucking over.

that would feel bad for sure, damn

I'd have to agree with this
still feeling good you kept your pride and didn't book something in his calendar then?
>He has a fat gf that he hasnt fucked in 2 years and just wants alone time becasue hes scared of going outside and meeting real people.
how did you come up with this?
that's a really gay cope.

Lol the purpose of female relationships is just conversation fuel when ur golfing with the bros

spoken like a true woman worshiping simp. Male friendship is more likely to last for life than romantic partnerships with foids.

when you graduate from highschool, and don't stagnate in moms basement I.e. you attend university and get involved in activities, they will cease to be present in more than 25% of your social activities.

you don't enjoy chatting with women?

I look down on men who don't have the bandwidth (social, time, or energy) to say goodbye to their gf for ONE evening to do something with a bro friend. And I feel spite if they are driven to neuroticism by a neurotic woman.

Serves you right for having friends

OP do not listen to faggots saying this is normal. This is not normal. I get being busy as an adult, but your friend knows damn well when they have free time. They could've easily responded "Sure user, I'm pretty busy, but I got a little time on Wednesday or Thursday afternoon is that ok?" Sending you a calender to make an appointment is the douchiest thing I ever heard

Maybe you dodged a bullet here

I mean, I could MAYBE see how you could kinda sell it the right way? go like "yeah user, shit it's been so busy. probably just the same for you, right? listen I have (....) right now and totally overwhelmed, look how about I just send you a link to the calendar?" and proceed to laugh about it together, because any normal person would know this is a shit play
but yeah, marginal at best