I want to force-feed an ugly fembot hrt. One useless ugly "woman" culled out of the genepool one at a time

I want to force-feed an ugly fembot hrt. One useless ugly "woman" culled out of the genepool one at a time

Attached: tumblr_3e78c7b3221106b3b43fbf6db3f43aaf_5f32958b_640.jpg (640x750, 41.58K)

bit tan round brown butts
how do i achieve this sexness bros

Attached: giwmawtf.gif (400x400, 1000.07K)

I don't really agree with culling someone from the gene pool, but force feminizing a girl seems really hot. You want to college? You want to be independent and get a job? Shut the fuck up and put the skirt on.

No, I meant testosterone. I want to eliminate ugly women as only pretty women will reproduce. Starting with the fembots here. My pic was just to get replies

She can just get her tubes tied or get one of those pogo sticks in her cunt.

No. I don't even want to look at them and why should any other men suffer the same? Plus they can always untube it and doom us more with incel-tier sons. Plus think of it this way, it seems like they can't even do their purpose as a woman so why bother letting them be miserable?

Attached: beauty-blonde-girl-baddie-Favim.com-5060023.jpg (589x730, 124.09K)

Oh fuck off groomer, I saw and posted in your shitty thread yesterday. Take your pillpushing agenda somewhere else

>any other men suffer the same
I want to make love to an insecure girl and make her feel good

What are you talking about you schizo? I hadn't even posted in a few days, maybe you should get checked out for meds
user I'm a man

Attached: 76eefce4c59db8fc0c97ed593391a031 (1).jpg (540x719, 53.82K)

Yes. This doesn't change my answer

Imagine having such poor taste. Just saying, the uggo "fem"bots here aren't gonna fuck you breh

Attached: d5ab5f7cdc58fee90dee9d5b1311155c.jpg (736x736, 77.69K)

This still does not change my fetish

You do you user but I wish to help my fellow men gain access to prettier Stacies in the future starting with the slow sterilization. Plus testosterone is helpful for blue collar jobs for the uggos to apply to. Also nice to finally have someone here admit to an ugly fetish considering the absolute state of this board

Attached: image002-1-1.jpg (564x564, 66.84K)

>finally
No one will state reservations of getting with an ugly girl, it's just that most are unloving cunts with not many interests. Relationship dynamics with a girl is all just conditional love based on how hot you make the girl feel. With ugly girls, especially in the case where a man won't get emotional validation when he needs it the most (at his worst) (since girls aren't attracted to men feeling low and withdraw all affection at that point), ugly girls are too focused on their own vanity when times are rough.
Not sure where I was going with that. Anyways, I would like to eat one out while she plays with me hair. That would be hot.

Don't care for coomer nonsense plus why not have both the interests and the hotness with Stacies? I agree with the conditional love but it's mainly based on how attached she is to you that you managed to make her. Regardless, not the main subject of the thread as I just want to post about my goal of staying here to post from now on. I will never stop until it's accomplished

Attached: tumblr_pwltdlxbjT1wnowjto1_500.jpg (500x500, 37.64K)

You have the same images and got btfo yesterday in your ftm thread. You are a sick twisted incel who hates any woman that isn't a plastic barbie bitch

Yeah you'll never do that kek. Sounds like you hate your mom and have some weird fixation with trannies because you're an ugly failed male who can't breed. Cool revenge fantasy bro.

Even if I was whoever you accuse me of, cry about it hole. Also way to throw other women under the bus there, not exactly a good luck on you

Attached: db3e6a594fd3e5fdd59e5d0e2d65a1d6.jpg (761x1006, 139.46K)

You're definitely a lesbian foid or tranny. The way you talk is feminine in a sus way. Also, I could wipe those girls beauty away with a wet wipe. They're all 4/10s underneath all that slap.

Cope harder roastie, Chad will never love you and just know you're here on this board for a reason

Attached: army-baby-baddies-blonde-Favim.com-4886410.jpg (500x573, 130.64K)

Agreed. People obsessed with bimbos and cakefaces are usually trannies or sometimes foids. The former is more likely on this board.

OP confirmed tranny.

>why not have both the interests and the hotness with Stacies
honestly? I'm kind of retarded

Imagine accusing me of all people being a foid of all things. But sure, keep coping, I'm sure you're prettier than all of them and you're not a delusional bitch at all

Attached: smug_baddie.jpg (500x624, 116.58K)

I have an innie and a handsome bf who I'm going to have tons of babies with. Meanwhile you can't breed, troon.

You're definitely a tranny hon. Only trannies admire these bogged cakefaces.

Kek the sheer amount of cope from you. Imagine having so much internalized misogyny this bad. Seems pretty sus, not gonna lie
Take your meds user

Attached: takeyourmeds.jpg (750x903, 141.75K)

Sounds like an awful amount of projecting. Are you sure you're not the tranny here?

Attached: more_baddies.jpg (1242x943, 111.92K)

>sounds like an awful amount of
ACK!

Attached: download (6).jpg (232x217, 12.62K)

The fact you're obsessed with HRT and bogged bimbos is a dead giveaway, hon. Must suck to be so miserable.

Trannies bruh, every time.

Are you okay user, do you need someone to talk to about hating your own gender. Sounds like you want to be a man
Nope, I'm just a regular guy who's hated for saying the truth here

Attached: 85e47665b1449681d58ded462f4a7bc9.jpg (1080x1080, 67.93K)

Go cry harder tranny. No one believes you.

why do i get the feeling op is a ftm troon? this seems way too off