Do you apologize to your gf after she cheats on you?

Do you apologize to your gf after she cheats on you?
You should

Attached: FOT1-QfX0AQ6KQ5[1].jpg (640x493, 42.68K)

This post is the epitome of entitlement, a perfect example of women to cut out of your life
The first consequence of the internet is giving free speech to narcissists

Attached: 1638727042134.jpg (872x1200, 165.53K)

Based. All trans women are real women.

Why don't men just kill these women? Like i genuinely don't understand that
If i'm lacking in one area i'll show you that he's lacking a fucking head that i blew off with a 12 gauge, and so will you. Not like there was anything there in the first place. Faggot.

Ya. My Narcissist ex wife had me convinced that everything wrong with our relationship was my fault.

I cannot believe this isn't satire, it's too fucking hilarious

>Like i genuinely don't understand that
Same. It amazes me that I am told "well why not jsut move on even if its been years???" or "she has her right to lifee!!!" or "its not who planted the seed its who HELPS IT LE GROW!!!"
Good thing I am buying guns.

My brother said before that hemight force a girl to sign a contract in order to be his girlfriend, and I am starting to think about doing the same. Not like me or him would get one anyways, but oh well, non-negotiable. Can't wait to start putting that in the standards thread
>must sign a contract by a month into the relationship saying I will kill her if she cheats or tries to divorce me when webecome married

No, her parents should apologize to me at the funeral of their whore.
Adultery should be paid in blood.
>t. Muslim

Adultery and how you monkeys treat women is the only thing you get right in your shit religion.

What are you incels gonna do when u get in the real world and find out all women are cheating whores?

if i cheated on you, instead of leaving me just understand the fact that u lack something which the woman i cheated on u with, doesn't. find out the error in yourself, apologize to me, say sorry, accept it and become a better woman

you shall also kill her when she refuses to cook, clean or bed. the way of execution is machete/kukri strikes to the throat

They will stay celibate.

Being a better man require disregarding the woman's authority. They don't have a say.

Also honor killings, severity of judgment for thievery, etc...
Weird, lots of things we do right when you kufr think you're so intelligents but can't do anything right...
It's time to go back user.

Attached: 334.jpg (680x541, 50.9K)

just be more evil

Capital punishments for literally everything is retarded, also you peopel can't even use guns or bombs/rockets properly. Also staring at some wall and all looking the same direction for durka dirka chants is super silly. Also no booze or drugs is lame.
I like the Jews way more and my first gun was IWI

Attached: __negev_and_negev_girls_frontline_drawn_by_aogisa__075f853e4f452c975c6cb304eeb47097 (1).jpg (3547x1528, 511.01K)

The ONLY way to properly kill women is with a Type 32 Japanese cavalry saber from WWII.

Attached: C1C2BED7-5587-4B66-87BB-89B29EB580DA.jpg (1488x652, 177.02K)

Unbelievably based, more men need to be like you
If my girl and I ever have a daughter I have told her I will throw it off a cliff and keep doing so until we get a son. I dont think she realized I am serious

Attached: E64F6FF4-3AC5-4212-9326-28E6592B0078.jpg (687x1024, 118.15K)

>weeb
>filthy sionist
>degenerate drug user
Yes, indeed.
You're just mad because you would be killed here. You infidel.

Attached: 1647464957116.jpg (428x427, 35.43K)

Literally why would I ever want to live in shitfuckistania lololol