Bf can't tell if his penis is inside me not even trolling

We've had intercourse like 30 times. He still cannot actually physically tell if his penis is inside me or not:

Yesterday we were flirting under the covers naked and he started to dry-hump me from behind. He was basically thrusting his penis between my closed thighs repeatedly. I thought he was aware of this and it felt good enough so I was content enough, but then he goes "I'm gonna cum inside you" and then blasts where he is- between my thighs. nowhere near inside my pussy.

I didn't even correct it because it was cringe. That has to be abnormal that he can't tell, right? We were under the covers, so he couldn't see, but I'd expect that he should be able to distinguish physical sensations with his penis. Apparently not.

It has happened multiple times though that he's thought he's been inside me and I've verbally corrected him and he's always surprised ...

what does it mean?

Attached: wtfgir.png (860x743, 318.1K)

Dumb micropussy poster

this, get your meatflaps stretched or something

I think you're dating a retard with about 70 iq or some other kind of mental disability.

>what does it mean?
It's means you're a dumb femoid who needs to get off this board

Kek, if this isn't bait he's probably circumcised and has death grip

not bait and yes he is circumcised. it looks like a 'normal' circumcised penis though
even though he's the only person I've been and will be with, I do prefer uncircumcised now in case it helps with sensation, because this really bothers me

Have you tried not being a loose whore?
Btw
Shit bait. Kys

>not bait and
Prove it

Your pussy must be fucking gigantic.

>Hot dog
>hallway

Yeah that's part of what's insulting about it, like he really thinks I'm so loose that he'd confuse it for thighs? But many times he's actually been inside me, he's struggled to get it inside because tight, so you would think he would know?
Also he's the only person I've been with so if I am loose it's either his fault or the way I was born

>Science
Lack of sensation is caused by pelvic floor tension
>Dr Any Forums
ITS "DEATH GRIP"

>pelvic floor tension
on the girl's part?

It's actually because he has a mutilated sex organ.

I'm not even gonna respond to this

That's part of it, but it's also the nerves in and of themselves. Besides jerking off too much will do the same to the pelvic floor.

>mutilated sex organ
Traumatizing
Sounds like a good reason someone would have alot of pelvic floor tension

>Besides jerking off too much will do the same to the pelvic floor
Ok dr Any Forums

Attached: 1604719931061m.jpg (1024x282, 14.08K)

If he could fuck your thighs that easily you must get really wet, which also means that there's very little friction when he's inside you. I don't think there's any such thing as un-lubricant so I'm not sure what to suggest.

It's not rocket science, if you overuse a muscle in a short period of time it will be weakened in the short term.

>if you overuse a muscle in a short period of time it will be weakened in the short term.
Ok dr Any Forums. Whatever you gotta tell yourself