Rosemary Lisa Wolfe Gotto rosefag randytaylor69

GottoWolfe Gotto. British, 35 year old female youtuber, gamer and physicist.

She started making videos on youtube in 2007. Had a certain internet presence since 2003 (deviantart, livejournal blog, travel blog, etc).

On the summer of 2011, a link to a youtube video where she gave vague instructions about building a pc was posted on Any Forums. Those links and some of her photos were repeatedly posted to Any Forums and Any Forums by one of her stalkers. People there went crazy about her. Her stalker later doxed her, and her family. She deleted a lot of material(all of her blogs & photos), but a lot of material was saved anyway, and she disappeared from the internet. Rose threads were banned on Any Forums and Any Forums, so the obsessed fans & stalkers took the Rose threads to Any Forums.

On september 2012 she came back and made some videos, then disappeared again. She made 3 more videos in 2013. Right now there has been radio silence for more than one year. Threads have moved here from Any Forums.

Her channels:

youtube.com/randytaylor69
youtube.com/roseplaysgames

An archive channel was made by user, where you can find all her youtube videos (including deleted ones), and 600+ video responses she recorded for a now gone site called vyou:

youtube.com/user/TheRoseArchive

Attached: 5.png (800x450, 838.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DWPiZMksAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It isn't 2014 famerino.

>MY EYES MUST BE DECEIVING ME, IS THAT... IS THAT, DARE I SAY, A FEMALE GAMER? TIS A SPLENDID SIGHT TO SEE! BUT WHAT IS IT, SHE IS... SHE IS A GEEK TOO, AND COMPUTER SAVVY AS WELL??????!!!!! DEAR FELLOW REDDITORS, I THINK I'M ABOUT TO FEINT FROM ALL THE EXCITEMENT!

Attached: f7b.png (680x626, 453.03K)

>*pounds fist on table*
>*eyes pop out of my head*
>AWOOGA AWOOGA
>IS THAT A VAGUELY NERDY FEMALE?

I like that she puts out videos still. I like that she got married and had a child and seems normal now.

I unironically get so sad thinking about her contemporary egirls or followers like Ciara.

>35 year old female

It's not normal to call Rose a female. Based.

She still looks great. Way better than Bia looks rn.

I unironically get sad thinking that Ciara will never get treated like Junko Furuta

It's funny, but I'm not a gamer or a geek. I was just very impressed by her appearance

does she have a family and children? and where does this information come from?

Well, at least she's dead. You can always dig her up and rape her corpse if that makes you feel better

she looks great even now. this is her last video, she posted it a few months ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DWPiZMksAA

look, she really looks great, such girls with blue eyes, blonde hair and cute facial features are probably almost impossible to find in the world.

Attached: Screenshot_658.png (927x742, 719.61K)

I was absolutely obsessed with her for a good 3 years.
How time flies

What's wrong?what do you mean by that?

everyone managed to forget about her, but we need to return the cult of personality

Attached: 5d2029ca4c03cadeb5b3345e51413de8.jpg (150x120, 4.51K)

Yes, it is.I'm obsessed with her too

why is there so little asset here, guys? maybe we'll bring back those lovely times when the threads about rose were gaining a big asset. let's make randytaylor69 great again

Rose is literally the only Any Forums obsession who was ever actually hot.

>Rose thread in 2022

Attached: misc (27).png (450x360, 249.03K)

it would be cool as before to get a big asset here. let's revive this culture

Attached: 14689831755060s.jpg (220x220, 5.21K)

Rose is alive and still looks great. why not? :D

Attached: 8e3QHC2jhnM.jpg (450x360, 49.43K)