Why are there no confirmed ex-incels...

Why are there no confirmed ex-incels? At best you can find random reddit stories about "regaining respect for women" that leads to "success", but none of it is real. So, is the black pill correct?

Attached: 1631029244792.jpg (797x1200, 423.37K)

I'm an ex incel. I'm not sure my story really means anything. I don't think it's rare or unusual for guys to have incel phases.

I basically couldn't get within a foot of a woman for about 6 years. There were lots of reasons why. But I fixed a lot of them and go to go back to being semi-normie. There isn't anything to really say about it. My roommate was an incel up until he met the girl he eventually married at like 26/27.

>nothing to say about it
Well what the fuck am I supposed to fix?

There's a whole subreddit called IncelExit and ExRedPill. You lazy fucks need constant spoonfeeding huh?

Nice try kike, nothing about being incel infers a disrespect for women. Go back to jezebel or salon or whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Attached: out.png (600x402, 3.79K)

Well I was basically repulsive as a personality. I did a lot of weird things like dress like a fucking homeless person crossed with a chav, shaved my head regularly, didn't talk to anyone except online, was violent and paranoid.

Basically the only way a person like me could get laid at that stage was if they were exceptionally good looking. I was not.

I had to get my drivers license. I had to get a real job and a real apartment, not just sleeping on the floors of friends places. I had to take care of basic hygiene - not spend multiple days stoned and drunk and not sleeping. Basically not be a disgusting bum, just a normal person. I also started developing actual interests and hobbies that gave me stuff to do.

I always had modest success with women

The only "confirmed" ex-incels that I'm aware of are the famous surgerymaxers. lol

Cool story, bro! Almost had me there.

I was an incel until I was 17. I was temporary volcel after that for specific reasons. 10 years later I have had sex a retarded number of times either with girlfriends or hookups. I still hate women. I became a normie but I still stay here for the banter

I'm an ex-incel, lost my V card at 29. Best time of my life. She made me love myself again. I'm going to marry her as soon as I can

I'm an ex incel.
I was an incel.
Then I met a girl. And married her.
The end.

I've gone through phases of inceldom...14-19 because of my penis insecurity, then I got a gf in college...22-24 because we broke up (I fucked hookers during this period though) then 28-30 because I was in a LDR...married now though kek

I don't believe in all these categories and concepts you are using but I think you are hitting on phenomena that are real.
The thing is though that it's something that's completely externally dependent.
Which is inherently problematic because you're basically judging people personally for other's choices or lack thereof.
And the fact that this is normalised by society is really distressing.

>IncelExit and ExRedPill
Most of those are still virgins, it's just another way of coping.

What the fuck dude. There are plenty of ex incels. It is a temporary state of mind for 99% of those who at some point identify as incels until they grow up.

Honestly this sub is just demoralization central/trans grooming at this point

I envy the ex-incels. They waited so long for that validation and it finally arrived and was probably life changing.

Unfortunately not everyone has that. Some men are so far gone and subhuman that it isn't conceivable to be having a dating life. I think these 3 traits Lock you up in incel hell.
> short
> Bald
> ugly face
There is no redemption for these severely genetic flaws. Women want a protector and height is the ultimate indicator of power. Women want their kids to be youthful for a long time and balding ages you 40 years. You could be looking 70 at age 17. And finally there is a part of the brain in which it's only function is to scan a face. Your brain gas an entire area devoted to evaluating a face and an ugly face will toss you into incel hell.

Weird. I have a car, a good career, an apartment, good hygeine, and stuff I do in my own time like game development and music. And I am a wizard.

There are two somewhat distinct phenomena under the incel label. One is somewhat normal, if introverted, people who are too ugly and awkward to get laid. The other is psychopaths/vulnerable narcissists with raging misogyny. The former category can become ex-incels by either finding a gf or just growing out of the self-pitying teenage angst phase. The latter can't change because it's physical birth defect in the brain, and they will always feel entitled, wronged by the world and resent women, even if they date eventually.

>The former category can become ex-incels by either finding a gf or just growing out of the self-pitying teenage angst phase.
If you don't get a gf you're still an incel. It's not an ideology or a movement or a state of mind. It is the condition of being involuntarily celibate.

Incels have all signs of a movement. They have general views they agree upon and jargon, they have places where they congregate online and those have well expressed obvious cultures of communication.

>regaining respect for women
Not even foids respect themselves.

It's "temporary" in that a bulk of "incels" are just youngfags losing their shit because they didn't have sex when they were in highschool. Not realizing or in denial the average of of virginity loss is 18 through early 20's.
If it were up to me you'd have to be at least 30 to qualify as an incel.