Has a woman ever made a move on you?

has a woman ever made a move on you?

Attached: F55A9F4B-9F7D-4A00-B3E1-57D7AA119532.jpg (1170x568, 256.04K)

i thought so but it turns out she was just trying to recruit me into some sort of cult,
i got back at her though.

Multiple times. If I was a woman I could argue that the loss of my virginity was a rape.

Yes in my early 20s. However I was not only inexperienced and made almost every single mistake in the book but she was emotionally draining (needed constant texts and calls even late in the night and when I didn't respond she'd get mad). There's a lot more ridiculous shit that happened but honestly at the end of the day all of my years of inexperience in relationships caught up with me, years later I'm still a kissless virgin, about to be a wizard.

Attached: ss_1c4edd13e9f7b0a9fc2953b43f280adc2304256e.1920x1080.jpg (256x341, 25.67K)

Yes. We didn't have much in common, she had seriously ugly friends and popped out a baby at 20 and shills some MLMs now. I think she got infatuated with me for some random reason but I'm glad I ghosted her.

All the time when I was in Haiti. Surprised I didn't catch anything.

Yes, then she accused me of sexual harassment and got me in trouble. Every time a girl made a move on me after that it threw me into survival mode and killed the vibe.
I have a nothing but utter disdain for females and people in general.

My high school gf made the first move on me. She ask me to wait with her in a line to buys something on a field trip, and on the way home she asked for my coat. She even straight said "your coat smells nice" and i didn't catch on until about a month later. Thank god she asked for my number. Luckily she liked that I was retarded, but obv not enough since she left me ;_;

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

This is my biggest fear. If you start reciprocating affection femoids can just turn on a dime and call it harassment even though they approached me. Fucking toilets have castrated entire generations of men with this bs.

My first and only gf asked me out.

Once again if your response to this is anything other than "no" please fuck off to facebook or something.

Attached: 1623645324449.png (659x721, 570.43K)

Alright, I love you user, but incels are fucking boring as hell. Failed normies are so much more interesting, like what do you want r9k to be like? Just the same thread of "i hate women thread #9342"? Spice it up a little. But yea, fuck the womenposters, tik tok bitches need to die

Only once in 30 years.

All the other girls/women just stand nearby basically waiting for me to rape them. At the very most they'll engage in plausibly deniable actions, ambiguous on purpose.

Women simply don't take initiative. No matter how many exceptions someone brings up, I've seen how it goes with many girls. Women don't even give off "signs" as popularly believed, these are mostly accidental displays of interest.

Attached: women flirting.jpg (460x685, 48.63K)

Actually happened quite a lot when I was in HS and college
Less so now that I am 24 but I also have a gf and still see girls checking me out frequently

Yeah when I was in college girls would walk up time, talk to me, and give me contact info.

cmon. context.

yeah once
she was a friend of my friend, but I rejected her because she seemed insane in the membrane

No never ever. And the most absurd thing is that i know I'm hot. And i have recordings and pics my gf took of woman miring and checking me out. And i know she has reasons to be jealous with her friends about me. And I'm not to bragging like and asshole, but just saying that I'm not a pig.
Yet, no woman, ever has had a move on me. NOT ONCE IN MY LIFE. Not where i live, not on vocation abroad, not when I was skelly, noy when i was buffed, noy when i was young or old. FUCKING NEVER.

Attached: 000002BN - Copy.jpg (1010x1441, 247.7K)

in highschool there was a girl who dated like 5 guys in a single school year, she said to me that she would like me better if I cut my hair in between boyfriends, told her to fuck off. Only realized latter she might have been considering me as an option, but I don't feel bad about it, she wasn't worth it.

Never. Why would they? I'm not attractive or smart. I'm also poor.

Attached: try.jpg (955x716, 127.06K)

No woman has ever been that blunt with me.

Attached: genocide.jpg (400x420, 23.99K)

yes. ugly asian girl in my chem class in college...
chubby indian girl in high school...an asian girl last december when i went ice skating