Are there any guys on this board that can describe the average female they interact with, in real life...

Are there any guys on this board that can describe the average female they interact with, in real life, like be it your sister, roommates, or friends? Are they all insufferable?
I never talk to women, and I don't think I want to try it either, but I'm genuinely curious how they act, what they think about, etc.

Attached: 1606307942091.jpg (600x784, 77.32K)

I talk about anime, philosophy, psychology, painting etc. with my gf. She is actually teaching me about colors, outlines etc. passively by just pointing it out. I am more calm so I can bring her down when she is anxious but she has much better analytical skills. She helped me a lot in noticing toxic behaviors or just stupid stuff i do.
She thinks about becoming an illustrator and doesn't like her major anymore.

Added: i only talk to girls that are interesting though, don't know about "average" girl. Probably the same as the average male: boring

They're just people. They have varied interests and personalities. My wife and I have a lot of banter together, play board games, and watch TV. On her own she watches some more mundane/mainstream stuff like reality shows and crime procedurals, but together we've watched stuff like The Wire, Star Trek TNG, King of the Hill, and Aggretsuko, and she's enjoyed all of them. In terms of personality, we're both fairly solitary introverts.

I have a number of female coworkers and friends and I can't really paint them with any broad brush. My friends in general tend to have similar interests to me (that's why they're my friends) - gaming, anime, books and movies with an artistic slant. My coworkers are software developers and also tend to be fairly nerdy.

My older sister bullies me and bosses me around a lot but it gives me a boner. She also walks around naked fresh out of the shower sometimes.

Where live it's almost entirely fat and entitled single moms

Theyre still human bro. Its the same as talking to anybody

Maybe but from what I've heard from friends is that they only talk about other people (gossip) and make up and boys and other dumb stuff, like nothing actually interesting

Probably because your friends are idiots who only date fellow idiotic vapid teen Stacies

I interact with girlfriends, ex girlfriends, co-workers, friends, sister etc.

There is no average. They're all different. The only similarity is that they are all brainlets and guided by impulse.

Obviously that's not true for all of them. But most of them. The one huge take away I get from women compared to men is gossip. They are obsessed with gossiping. At work it's horrendous. Guys generally just don't care about other people's lives.

That's all foids do at work. Just fucking talk about other foids and their lives. I'm sure there is some evolutionary/socialization reason for it, but it's fucking hugely draining.

It depends on who you are
If you are Chad then they are amazing
If you aren't then they treat you like trash

i find women pretty insufferable when observing them from some distance but most i actually speak with are polite enough ig, talking to women i dont well know isnt very different from talking to men i dont know.

they are obsessed with themselves and will usually talk endlessly without showing much interest in you unless they are intelligent or if they like you. then again men tend to do this too.

some are genuinely upbeat and bubbly. i have a stacy coworker, and cant walk past her without her calling out my name, then she will always wave and smile. she gives hugs and likes banter, often throwing playful punches and whatnot. however, she is also incredibly smart and uses this behavior to her own benefit, trying to have others do stuff for her.

I have two in my friend group. Neither are good people but one of them is completely insufferable and the other is generally tolerable nowadays.

The insufferable one is in her mid-20's but acts like she's the mean girl in a high school TV show. She doesn't show up much anymore because many of the guys stopped being simps and she now gets pushback and no sympathy for her behavior and the consequences of such.

The tolerable one used to put on the whole such depression much problems uwu act. Had half the group eating from her hands but the other half were immune and steadily put a stop to her manipulative behavior. Now she's just an average girl with alcoholism and is only really annoying to deal with when she drinks.

The only females I've ever really interacted with are coworkers, classmates and family. Honestly they were just the same as the guys.
Maybe I've never been close enough to any of them that they've opened up their inner bitch, but I wouldn't describe any female I've ever met as insufferable.

Women just strike me as airheads.
Mum says and thinks about nonsense. I had to explain to her that her idea to begin hoarding for nuclear fallout is more or less a larp unless she obtains a firearm, but she couldn't comprehend why I'd say it, and began talking about zombies.
There's an alleged woman in the sekrit club, and all she does is lurk and then sometimes post incredibly blunt troll material basically calling everyone a chud and extolling the virtues of whatever leftywank is the current thing. She's easily defused by calling her a troll but people will actually engage with her topics and she just fucking takes off and starts smashing their rhetorical dicks in with nonsense.
All conversation I have with women at work is transactory and no indication of their thought processes, so I have to assume they don't have any.
Overall pretty dull. Not worth talking to.

>they are obsessed with themselves and will usually talk endlessly without showing much interest in you
I agree, but I don't mind. I'm not good at conversations, so just listening to some chick talk is fine by me. As long as she's not complaining, but rather just talking about things she's done etc, I kinda like it

I (27) work in a small office doing B2B sales. There is a woman (early 40s, mwks) who works there as well. We have a cordial work relationship and I keep it professional despite wanting to fuck her at random times. Sometimes she will touch my arm, but a few times she's put her hand on the inside of my leg just above the knee - I've put my hand on her ass a few times and have gotten a wry smile with eye contact back.

I just take it as flirtatious behavior because it would be hard to initiate something more with a small office environment, but I know if the situation presented itself she would probably be dtf.

>female software developers
sure whatever you say

Oh come on user, us grrls can use computers too tee hee.

Attached: debian_women_05.jpg (1296x968, 363.72K)

Refer to pic related.
They're almost always talking about people (including themselves), very infrequently they'll talk about big events e.g covid or Ukraine but they'll never be talking about ideas.
Note as they get older they will gradually shift to more meaningful conversation but younger women almost exclusively talk about people and nothing else.

Attached: conversation.jpg (1920x1080, 166.42K)