Be female

>be female
>oneitis is a trans girl
>want the she peen
>tranners don't want their peen touched
>tranners want manly men with big dicks to fuck them and make them feel like a cute girl
>I'm a foot shorter than her and no dick so I'd only make her feel more manly if we were together
>physically incapable of loving anyone else but her

do you want to laugh at my pain robots

Attached: mindbreak.png (830x832, 561.45K)

Stop erasing transbians

>oneitis
does this actually happen? this is some baby bird brain imprinting shit and you should be embarrassed

I thought transbians only dated other trans girls

No they go for lesbians

She's never expressed any interest in me though

This is probably just bait or larp, but what makes you interested or attracted to her?

I typed up a huge paragraph but it was too sappy and embarassing. She is extremely gentle, kind-hearted, and honest and it's beautiful to me.

Well you have to respect someone's sexuality

>She
You can't be THIS stupid user

I don't know her sexuality for sure though

Then try to find out?

Aw, that's sweet. Why don't you tell her how you feel? I think it would be wonderful to hear, even if she isn't interested in you romantically, and then you'll know her feelings. If she doesn't like you that way then maybe you'll be able to move on and look for someone else who has these traits you so desire.

Are you a lesbian?

Does the trap look more man than woman? I'd like more details.

I'm pretty sure the girl I liked for a long time was a trap, because I'd never spoken to a biohole I ever got along with that well.

It takes a lot of pressure off me to just assume it can't work, because then I don't have to actually do anything scary or difficult

Too embarrassing and weird

I identified as asexual before I met her.

She looks androgynous. She's really tall, black curly wavy hair that is really pretty. Round glasses. She is thin but has broad shoulders for a woman for obvious reasons, she dresses mostly in black and grey kinda gothy. I think she looks really good. If you know she's trans you can kind of clearly tell though.

>If you know she's trans
How did you get to know that?

I asked her if she was trans because I'm a big stupid idiot

Funny. And you don't mind that?

>Too embarrassing and weird
She sounds like the type not to hold it against you. What are you going to do, just hold onto those feelings forever? You'll regret it if you don't tell her, I promise you that.

Are you sexually attracted to her? You didn't clarify if you were a lesbian?

Also aren't a lot of straps still into girls?

Not at all

I know but it's hard. I want to really bad, but the fear and anxiety is stronger

Yes yes and yes. I am very sexually interested.