Hello, I'm Selena2

Last time was fun, so I wanna talk some more \*^w^*/
mama went to bed =3

Attached: 362.png (512x384, 260.68K)

did I mention I like photographing? well I'm mentioning it now >//w//0

What do you like to photograph?
What is there to talk about? I'm not very good at maintaining conversation.

Attached: 30dd84eb0bc30d56c1717bd07df9c075.jpg (500x667, 82.54K)

Oh boy more fetish bait.

You should photograph your mom's fat hooters and post it.

I'm about to take a sloppy watery shit and it will remind me of you.

>What do you like to photograph?
my room, mama won't let me get out :(
>What is there to talk about? I'm not very good at maintaining conversation.
me too...I don't talk too much (''>.

Are you yet another mentally ill black girl? If so verify with pic and timestamp so I can simp you.

What is this new arc?

>Black femoids
>All act like uWu retards
>All locked in their houses by their parents because they are mentally ill

Is this some sort of psyop or marketing ploy?

There are many photographs that are good when just simple. I don't know much about photography or film but my brother lives in a big city doing film for shows and movies so I'm sure he would know.

It doesn't really make sense to make a thread to talk to people I'd you don't talk to people. Even though I do the same thing...

Attached: 6477d5d832e7aae10abff1314e20ee85.jpg (719x959, 174.89K)

It talks like a tranny.

>There are many photographs that are good when just simple.
I agree! I've seen multiple images of unedited flowers and they were quite pretty :)
>I don't know much about photography or film
yeah..I dunno much either...but mama lets me use her phone to take photos ;3
> my brother lives in a big city doing film for shows and movies so I'm sure he would know.
that's cool! :3c I wish I had a sibling, it's pretty lonely here :(
>It doesn't really make sense to make a thread to talk to people I'd you don't talk to people.
well there isn't any other way I can communicate :(

Attached: 6346.jpg (512x384, 31.29K)

what's a tranny? :oc

Attached: 5d7a81c768a16.image.jpg (1849x1040, 156.34K)

Fake foid is fake.

I heard a sound...maybe mama woke up?...

wrap me in plastic and make me shine~
we can make a dollhouse follow your design~

mama is making beans for lunch yipeee \(^.^*)/

It doesn't really make a difference in having a sibling if you don't talk to them. I hardly ever talk to him now and didn't really talk when we were younger either, I just never have anything to say.

Do you have a favorite flower? Even though it's not technically a flower I like lavender a lot, if I had to choose a flower I suppose an lotus, if those count.

I just mainly don't talk to people when it's not on here. Gives me more time to focus on things I like.

Attached: e6541f86717d3e1a8c4012dcd4236d06.jpg (414x576, 71.88K)

>It doesn't really make a difference in having a sibling if you don't talk to them. I hardly ever talk to him now and didn't really talk when we were younger either, I just never have anything to say.
that sounds sad ='c I hope you don't suffer from loneliness like me (>.Do you have a favorite flower? Even though it's not technically a flower I like lavender a lot, if I had to choose a flower I suppose an lotus, if those count.
lotus are one of my favorites too :Oc
if I had to pick a flower though it'd be sunflower (^//.//^)
>I just mainly don't talk to people when it's not on here. Gives me more time to focus on things I like.
I heard that there are kind of people that just don't like spending time with others...to be honest that sounds terrible! :( if I could I would make everyone on this world my cherished friend

I don't know that I suffer from loneliness, but I definitely do prefer being by myself for extended periods of time. It definitely makes keeping and maintaining friendships hard.

I don't know that I would make people my friend, too much potential for them to get hurt. And they probably wouldn't want to be my friend, I am a very boring person.

Attached: 0fd6e03ed3fd5a3147ec93d0de0aa55d.jpg (735x489, 58.78K)

>boring person.
I don't think that you're a boring person :o in my opinion you're a fun person >w< I also love the images you use :D