Ama - Got a neet gf

My neet gf is doing the dishes rn ama
WAGMI

Attached: images.jpg (531x578, 34.34K)

Is this a tulpa?

No she human

How old are you? How many gfs did you have in your life ? How did you meet her?

grow up Ioser

are you a wagecuck?

id usually make fun of you and say "nah bro you got a freeloader" but at this point id take one too..

I'm 25, I've had 3 gfs. I met her from here funny enough.
Never
Yeah I work and study
She didn't want to be neet but I've convinced her to put off looking for a job, she moved a month ago to my city to be with me. She is always worried shes taking advantage of me but honestly not having to do any chores and be waited on for food etc has given me alot of free time and she eats small portions. I'd be paying the same in rent if she wasn't here. I'm extremely happy with the situation and hope she doesn't get a job for at least a year. Its like having a maid you love and can have sex with.

>I met her from here
thats an absurd amount of luck.. or did you fly her in?

She lives a few states away from me but yeah I also flew her in I guess

She's now hanging out the washing

what kind of underwear does she have?

She has a few different ones, qlot are just kind of cutesy but also some lace ones and thongs

Now shes making the bed

What's your job, what are you studying? Does anyone else help you pay for finances? Also how did your landlord let you have another person live with you for the same cost? I've only ever had one lease, but my landlords were anal and specifically said in the lease I could never have another person live with me

Attached: 3.png (750x750, 4.2K)

How'd you end up meeting her? I know you said on here but I want this so bad, give me autistic level steps plz

Does she have any NEET frens who would be my live in gf? I make like 250k a year but i'm an ugly guy

I work overnight for a delivery company. She matches my sleep schedule so we have max time together. I studying something that will give a decent wage at the end of it.
Don't want to say specifically sorry bit paranoid.
Because I study the gov reduces my rent. Land lord doesn't care. Sorry that your landlord is anal that's stupid.
She replied to some random thread to me and I asked for her tag not realising she was a girl. Turns out we shared a few servers that I joined off here too. We played mine craft together a heap before we voice called. Just kind of grew from there.
No she doesn't have any friends sorry that I can't help

Man I kinda do want to start talking to more people off of here, but it just feels awkward as hell. I'm currently doing it right now with one person and it just felt like a brick wall, but idk, online interaction scares me

Attached: 1638223119233.png (747x914, 782.89K)

Yeah it can be awkward but it gets better in time

you should make her wear nothing but a shirt while she does chores so that you can spank her ass and fuck her whenever you want

Shes getting around in just a big baggy tshirt and cute undies atm. I slap her ass alot actually to the point shes picked up a sixth sense and can put her hand in the way so our hands clap. I think its cute.
I like groping her when her hands are full like if she's cooking so she can't do anything about it

god she sounds fucking fun. happy for you dude

Thank you user, I hope you find your person if that's what you want