Whoops! sorry son, i didn't think you were home while i was changing

>whoops! sorry son, i didn't think you were home while i was changing
>can you hand me my panties over there?

Attached: 2WZlMHr.jpg (500x667, 31.63K)

PUTTING MY FACE IN WHITE MILF BUTT

As a blackbot are white milfs my last hope to lose my virginity?

Ive had todo this many times. When i was a kid and she'd go shopping for clothes. In the changing room just holding all her clothes and handing them to her while shes naked.

Did that affect you in any way

Definitely yeah. Seen my mum naked for half my lifetime

I mean did that affect your sexuality or make you have a fetish?

Yeah. Im attracted to mother figures cos of it. Not so much my own mum though. But i still wish she was sexual with me.

Me too, my mom would have me sit on her lap and squeeze my bare ass through my underwear (she would touch my ass all the time), or playfully poke my penis if it was visible in my shorts. She would also pull all sorts of mind games with me too, like purposeful freudian slips where she implied that she wanted to fuck me or looking at me while she took off an overshirt/hoodie and had her tits flop out for a second

I once said all this in a thread and nobody believed me, but it's true

nope, it is another black man you are looking for

I've told my mom which panties to wear a few times and it never gets less hot knowing your mom is walking around in underwear chosen by you.

Attached: 1641647974093.jpg (700x870, 112.36K)

Should've just gone for it.

Why do mom panties make the best cum rags?

She's too fat and old to be my mom

>just stand there staring while my cock grows until it starts throbbing while thinking about shoving her face against the wall and fucking her

I hope you mean her clean panties. No fun cumming in them if she isn't going to put them on afterwards.

Well, she's someone's mom

Aren't

fat milfs are disgusting pigs

All milfs are somewhat chubby

It's just not right if a milf isn't chubby enough that her panties dig into her hips and ass, your fingers slightly sink in when fondling her belly, and her tits sag when she's without a bra or her laying on her back. They have earned the right to be thick. Sex with a milf should be evoking a similar sensation to hugging your mom as a child.

Attached: 1643910128053.webm (640x854, 260.94K)

what's stopping you from having sex with her now?

>similar sensation to hugging your mom as a child
Ya. My mom wasn't all about this shit