Anime worth watching recomendations?

Drop the stuff you enjoyed the most.
Love the gritty visual quality of older animations and when theyre dark and slow
Bleach, dragonball, bubblegum crisis 2040, cowboy bebop and ghost in the shell stand alone complex are some of the series that im not going to forget quickly

Attached: konata.jpg (480x270, 101.48K)

I liked that gambling anime called kaiji i think.

Can't you watch an American anime like the Simpsons?

The simpsons is unironically trash. Recently watched castlevania whish is about as western as I really wanna head honestly

Attached: chinabugs.png (1754x2481, 1.05M)

I always recommend Code Geass cause that's my favorite. Anons on here always say it's shit though and idk why. Maybe cause it rips from their favorite 2deep4u anime Eva but I don't see why that's a problem.

Attached: 67906732426.jpg (921x516, 50.43K)

You should probably start a habit of following specific studios and their work over time.
Google your favorites, click the hyperlinks for the studio and chief production staff, look at their other work going either forward or backward in time.

Is that on netflix at the moment? I think i saw a trailer or something. Ill check it out either way...
Thanks that'll be a failsafe for kaiji, and fuck what people say everyone hates bleach and ghost in the shell but they were both excellent for me. Those cgi ghost in the shell releases dont do it for me though.

Attached: .jpg (635x960, 123.82K)

Great suggestion, legitimately. I'll have to find some time to do that soon.

Bunny Girl Senpai was really good. I want more animes that aren't written with autistic yelling and hyperactive visuals.
Some how a show about girls constantly breaking reality feels much more grounded than 90% of anime I've seen.

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-034131_Instagram.jpg (1440x1407, 538.84K)

Bro that was the cringe romcom anime that season.
It's animation, they can animate anything, you want to watch CRINGE and GROUNDED.
BAKA!

Watch Eureka Seven

Monogatari series and One Piece.

gurren lagann
attack on titan

great teacher onizuka is bess animu

monogatari is trash for lonely pervs

I don't wanna watch more animes anymore
I just want Femboy bottom bf

You're right about the lonely pervs thing but it is not trash

you should watch excel saga

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 5.20.01 pm.png (868x594, 792.82K)

i recently watched saga of tanya the evil
it was pretty good actually

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 691.62K)

forgot to mention desert punk

True I second this op. A psychotic loli mercilessly killing her enemies to gain power was very entertaining.

Attached: 1645489750534.jpg (400x500, 251.46K)

>you want to watch CRINGE and GROUNDED
Yes. SOL, romance, comedy and a warm blanket. Maximum comfy.
When is spicy wolf 3 coming out?

It's not recommended. Too many trannies and faggots nowadays involved with what was considered a once nebisshy subculture. Pic related is a picture of my bedroom circa 2004. Those days are gone and are never coming back...

Attached: 20210311_070023.jpg (2808x1880, 1.28M)

Appreciate the input. If all these series keep me watching I should be busy for a while i hope.

Attached: fat is beautiful.jpg (648x1040, 55.17K)

Fuck knows. I haven't even heard if its a continuation, I thought it was a reboot.
I wonder if I can trick you into watching made in abyss.