I fucking hate all holes. Why won't they just have sex with me? I'm decently well off at 26, I live in a 3...

I fucking hate all holes. Why won't they just have sex with me? I'm decently well off at 26, I live in a 3.5k a month apartment in the upper east side, I have a high paying job, I have a 260k portfolio, along with a 40k account for speculation, I am 6ft1in tall, I'm white, but despite all of that no women will look in my direction. I will murder someone soon if I still can't find a fucking whore to have sex with me on tinder.

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-232016_Instagram.jpg (1440x1419, 531.34K)

plenty of women would look in your direction, you're just a cunt who wont settle for less than that picrel

>he swallowed the just be white meme
Lol. Mutt guys get the hot white girl, dumbass. White men get the fat Beckies and 5/10 Asians.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000609829254.jpg (1080x1291, 760.93K)

What the fuck do the guys who get girls like this even fucking do?

This, OP is a nigger faggot.

Why the fuck would I settle for a worthless hole under 7? I am by all measures a successful male that is only going to become more successful as I haven't even hit my peak yet. I will never go for a hole that is older than 22. Only 18-22 is the only acceptable age range

I fucking hate these minority shits. They will be the first on my murder list. I am white therefore I sm better than those shitskins. All data from dating sites point to the fact that white men are the most desirable besides white women

They're 10/10 drug dealers.

Attached: Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg (781x957, 78.43K)

I wish you a painful death to you, before you can murder any innocent. You fucking psycho chad.The kind of woman you deserve is a bpd narcissistic whore who will cheat on you and do gangbangs with mandingos.

You are a toxic narcissist. Work on your social skills and lower your standards

I couldn't give a shit and a flying fuck what the hole fucks or has fucked. I just care about fucking the hole and that's that. I dotn care about dating, I just want to fuck 18 to 22 year old holes

Idc what losers on this board think of me.

Making all that money and you can't find a golddigger model thot. You're a failure.

Yeah bro, why don't 10/10 supermodel 18 year olds (on the day of their birthday otherwise they're too old) just have one night stands with us? Several at a time and willing to give rimjobs and drink piss I mean, just to be clear.

Attached: 1647663849501.png (840x854, 404.43K)

You dont seem to care what anyone thinks of you. Are you actually surprised that you arent having sex??

I'm still richer than your broke ass.

I don't need a hole to be freshly 18, although that is preferred. I just need to fuck. I don't need some stupid ass relationship where the whore just brings me down and is just gonna act as a barrier to my success.

There is no reason to care what others think of you. The only thing in this world that matters is money. If you're poor you're fucked.

Attached: 20220321_181749.jpg (3000x2422, 1.78M)

Poor people are just lazy. You have a lot in common with them, considering how you dont even know how to get a party slut to fuck you

I make fuckign money while those fucking poors do nothing but fucking leech off the system. You're definitely one of those worthless poor leeches. You should kys for being a worthless thing. You're not even worthy of being called a human being. You and the poors are as useless as the piece of gum I spat on the sidewalk earlier. Worthless broke btich trying to compare me to the poors? Kys

Slightly comparable to OP and I am a mutt. 28 and I haven't had a non internet relationship in my entire adult life. I make less money and my apartment is shittier, and I am shorter, but I guess I have a motorcycle and play six instruments so that's supposed to "help". It doesn't. I think the fallacy that all incels are just unemployed obese NEETs with no life is probably the single biggest thing fucking over the optics of forever alone men. For some reason they imagine all of us to be like the WoW guy in South Park and think they can just handwave away our problems by telling us to go outside or lower our standards.

I fully agree with OP desu, I want a white girl who isn't fat. Apparently you can be successful as a man in every way but, you still don't get that unless you have actual giga Chad genetics or are incredibly wealthy. Outside of prostitutes, I am literally getting as much pussy right now as if I had never done anything with my life, 0. And I go to the gym, style my hair, and calorie restrict as well. If society can't give me a non obese woman to date then I guess I'll just give up eventually, I don't know when, but yeah. It hurts.

Those worthless poor leeches are getting laid while you're bitching on Any Forums because you can't even get your dick wet

You destroyed him. THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING BASED REPLY, I FUCKING LOVE YOU user. You deserve a good fucking day.

You're ugly, nigger. You can be worth 50 billion and still be invisible to women who'd rather go with a poor Chad.

What type of job do you have? I assume in finance since you're rich in nyc

Also three things matter to girls, looks, personality, and status. You need to be above a certain baseline in each stat to have a chance, once that condition is satisfied, then your composite score matters. Your personality is so shit that you fail the baseline test.

Attached: 5.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

You have a lazy poor mindset and you probably are single

Honestly this seems like bait, I don't think you're a real person

>Those worthless poor leeches are getting laid

i can get laid if i want to right the fuck now. i can afford any hooker i want, i can even buy you, you worthless faggot.

quant analyst for a large hedge fund

>. I think the fallacy that all incels are just unemployed obese NEETs

because those are losers and theyre easy targets. its easy to demonize a group of people when they are associated with worthless leeches on society