>where you see yourself 10 years from now

New Here? Get Typed:
truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new - dichotomies
sakinorva.net/functions - functions

Theory:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
Jungian(cognitive) functions:
wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Psychological_Types

Functions and dichotomies are sometimes confused, but they're not the same thing.

DLC:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV (embed)
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-concepts.tumblr.com/archive
sakinorva.net/library/contextualizing_functions
16personalities.com/ - not MBTI, but a sort of Big Five test
9axes.github.io/

Last Thread:

Attached: ENTP types.jpg (827x1217, 134.46K)

I like this edition more, too bad the other thread was faster.

I'd waifu the 4th ENTP

>mbti type
intp
hard to say as i am quite young and just getting my life started but i really have no intention on working or being a part of society at all so i will likely kill myself if i dont work something out.

THIRD FOR INFP R KINGZ OF THIS UNIVERSE

Attached: 1647349251706.png (360x450, 142.71K)

>type
INTJ
>where do you see yourself in 10 years
Hopefully and god willing, in surgical residency by then.

Attached: 122F5E93-0830-4803-97F2-321057A4F700.jpg (623x414, 96.32K)

>>mbti type
Intp
>>where you see yourself 10 years from now

Attached: 1581890625224.jpg (500x522, 69.05K)

It's middle of the night or crack of dawn for burgers, and on a Monday morning too. Give it time.

I could never trust a #1 or #4 ENTP as a waifu. Hard to tell what they mean or if they're just wearing a mask. #2 and #3 are waifu material though, vocal autist ENTPs are cute. the well-trained ones are just sociopaths to everyone but their closest friends. if even. luckily their evil plans usually never get realized, ENTJs are probably more dangerous. I'm not hating though my best friend is an ENTP and I love when he acts like a fool around me but hate seeing him LARP like a choreographed actor around normies.

>>mbti type
INFJ(-T)!!! ^o^

>>where you see yourself 10 years from now
Funny~... I was thinking about this earlier today, just a while ago! I think I'll be in the same place as I'm now but with less energy, motivation, and cognitive ability! ;w; Maybe I'll still post here and on altchans if any that still have a 2011-style Any Forums exist! I hope I'll retain my cute and youthful looks, at least... :'(

Attached: Badge Designs.png (640x720, 46.11K)

>#1 ENTP
Yeah huh... I am not touching that. Entertaining as fictional character material tho.
>#2 ENTP
Cute, would hang out with. Probably a mistyped INTP though.
>#3 ENTP
Best friend material.
>#4 ENTP
This one sounds bad until you realize the "Fe mask" is not only a mask and if they don't drop you quickly then they probably like you.

>mbti type
ENFJ 8w7
Being married and being a father.

wasn't there another mbti thread?...wtf

I feel like Any Forums are obsessed with the INTP/ENTP personality

Attached: 963f5d9eff64f49e60eb9753dc58a0f1.jpg (131x320, 8.06K)

most people who use Any Forums are INTP and ENTPs are just INTP with one letter off. So they're all probably eager to talk about their own type than actually discuss mbti stuff

Attached: 41329_BegxO6wP.png (600x600, 243.49K)

No shit. Most people are INTP.
Don't think there are actually many ENTPs but it's certainly one type they usually like.

Turbie we haven't seen you in a while :oc

>ENTPs
that's like their wet dream to be extroverted and actually be an useful individual

We call that ENTJ.

You know the drill robobros, those who know the paki fem ENTP who has an inferiority complex because of her skin color and admitted (I can send screenshots) she's manipulative, wants to make you kys, tries to guilt trip every user she adds into buying her shit and is a dyke, please make a single file line and start asking questions. I will answer anything and everything.

Attached: goodending-frens5ever.jpg (249x184, 65.93K)

the idea of an mbti discord server sounds rather appealing to me, but I'm not the kind to chit chat a lot so I'd like to observe other fags talk

if anyone's willing to make a discord server for mbti then plz send the invite here

yeah yeah they were literally started two minutes apart though so just a shitty coincidence probably, doubt someone's fucking with the general. we'll see which dies first I guess.

I'm an INTP. Used stims to turn myself into an "ENTP" and it worked for a short term but backfired hard. Also the user who replied to you is right
>useful individual
more like well-liked or well-adjusted, a "useful xNTP" is usually an oxymoron

Su oooooooooo

I feel like the mbti threads are dying...most iconic people either disappeared or on the verge of disappearing (turbie for example)
and people either talk about INTPs being autistic or literally just use this place to chit chat

We get the occasional theory talk. And turbie fucking off is a good thing