Anons, how do you think this man died? Be honest

Anons, how do you think this man died? Be honest.

Attached: pepe_flyd.png (173x200, 30.27K)

a combination of asphyxia and drug overdose

Yes. Increasingly I think the latter was more important than the former.

Suicide by cop

Possibly because of illicit substances in his system. Which were accelerated by being, you know, murdered.

he would have likely died from overdose anyway. There is a very interesting Ben Shapiro video on the subject.

Probably the knee on the neck for an extended amount of time. If you think its an overdose than you dont know your drugs

No he wouldnt have. The fent was probably a cut in the meth and that wont really get you unless youre slamming and I didnt see him pushing a shot in when he was on the ground

>he would have likely died from overdose anyway
But he didn't

Ask Yunochi and Miyako.

Attached: Hidamari.jpg (1920x3240, 1.05M)

>he would have likely died from overdose anyway.
Then he would've overdosed. But the fact it was induced by another person is what makes it manslaughter.

Fentanyl and the agitation from being pulled over. Which you could say is the fault of the cops, or the man who called the cops on him, or him for using knowingly counterfeit money. Good moral lesson about where bad choices lead you though, wish more people got that instead of weird riot simping.

Thats not how fetty works

When you're on half a dozen other substances at the same time it's enough. Druggie got spooked, not at all uncommon.

Lethal doses of drugs in his system, which combined with panic of jail went into an overdrive and stopped his heart and blocked breathing with spasms.
Cops knee was on his upper spine, not on his neck. It was on a video, judge acknowledged that, it was in autopsy(government one, not in that jewish (((doctor))) did). Shaun was a prick, but not a murderer.

according to the original autopsy report, before they pressured the ME to revise and make a contradictory statement in court, he died from massive heart failure due to an enormously enlarged heart from a lifetime of drug abuse, and a drug cocktail in his system including enough fentanyl to kill a horse.

What he meant to say is, he would have died from the overdose (which is what he did in fact die from) regardless of Chauvin's actions.

interesting, I did not know about the government autopsy. Do you think the Jewish doctor lied to further race divisions in America? I think this is possible.

pressured how?

>pressured how?
Everyone involved in that case received non-specific death threats from BLM and even various leftist politicians, and the promise of more city-wide niggerviolence if they didn't convict.

They werent lethal doses though. If it was a lethal dose of fetty he would have been dead before the cops even got there. At most you could say a heart attack from the elevated heart rate or arrhythmia from meth but even then, it didnt happen until well into the knee being driven into his neck

He would have been dead before the cops showed up if it was an overdose

Except the knee wasn't driven into his neck, but good effort.

I think he died by going out in public while high on drugs. The chance of something bad happening to you while you are on a substance is substantially higher compared to being on one in a safe environment like your home or in private.

Attached: 1643392454264.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Damn there's a whole lot of zombies walking around if overdoses always kill people immediately, I wonder if the government knows?

>The chance of something bad happening to you while you are on a substance in public***

sure as fuck not from an opioid od jesus christ

That's not how overdosing works you dumb fuck.

They literally had to pressure the examiners of the autopsy to change their report since it showed damning evidence he died from fentanyl overdose. Do with that what you will.
>and even then he was a complete piece of shit to begin with that even held a pregnant black woman at gunpoint, so fuck that guy
>it was still sort of entertaining watching so many retards burn their own towns down though

Attached: E228D326-245B-4104-8B18-F91F862FD6A5.jpg (800x450, 26.51K)