Can you actually have sympathy for china in 2022?

can you actually have sympathy for china in 2022?

Attached: cml87otighn81.jpg (1080x1625, 155.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lehmanlaw.com/resource-centre/faqs/criminal-law/child-sexual-abuse.html
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3012658/millions-children-china-victims-sexual-assault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0306624X15616220
chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/19/WS5eec7c4ca310834817254407.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but I don't like caste cultures in general. It's such a fucked up ancient thing and they still use it even with communism.

Elite Chinese college students live in my area, they're well-spoken and rich as fuck and it kills them to be polite to laborers.
When they're home they can treat the lower castes like dogs but they have to bite their tongues in the USA when talking to anyone who works for a living. Fuck that entire evil system. Taiwan should reclaim mainland China, not the other way around.

The "elite chinese" I have met at my university (I wouldn't call them elite to be honest. Obviously they are quite elite in a Chinese context, but...) have all been quite rude individuals. I had a Chinese roommate that would eat weird shit and stink out the kitchen

The irony is they were likely just trying to sell them to loving Chinese parents who want a white baby. Asians don't sexually abuse kids, only whites do. In fact ukraine had to stop letting white western men adopting little Ukrainian orphan girls because the men kept raping them.

>they were likely just trying to sell them to loving Chinese parents who want a white baby. Asians don't sexually abuse kids
lmao yeah right

No. Call me self-hating or whatever the fuck but I fucking hate chinese mainlanders. Literally subhuman.

My parents left HK in the 80s and my ancestors fought for the nationalists.

It's true. Ukraine banned letting single western men adopt kids, and there is a 3 month vetting period for adopting little girls, because so many western men ended up sexually abusing the kid.

Ya sure thing ching ya spastic

Attached: EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

Thank god every day that your parents are who they are.

yeah right, dogeater fuck out of here

Chink from china here. Most chinese are degenarates and actual fascists(not the meme fascists at Any Forums). If China takes over the US as a superpower they will genocide everyone

Attached: 79E29A96-D9F7-4B0B-BDE4-D3115311E5D3.png (674x859, 312.6K)

yes I'm sure that """people""" who buy kids in black market are good :^))

True. A common feature of White "Civilization" is rich white men who use their power to fuck children. There are so many examples of this from Jeffrey Epstein to the Priests.I honestly feel that white men have certain biological inclinations towards pedophilia and given the opportunity and power many white men would choose to engage in pedophilia.

Oof that sucks. Its blackpilling to know that it's either western globohomo tranny/women worship dystopia or chinks genocide everyone not Han Chinese dystopia.

>implying east asians aren't sexualizing children at even bigger scale
>what is loli

Yes, because I do. Maybe I'm better than you.

selling and buying kids on the black market is actually very common in china and always was since the 1 child policy. very few of the kids were abused, it was literally the only way to not get a forced abortion if you wanted another kid. most of the buyers are just motherly women.

lmao literally /thread

"asian people dont sexually assault children"

literally an entire GENRE of adult COMICS is normalised in asia and consumed in the millions by asians
haaaha

>japan is the whole of asia
>japanese arent caucasians

>implying it is only japan that consumes loli content

retard

>Li Xingong, a former senior official in Yongcheng, Henan Province, was executed last week for raping 11 underage girls. Did justice prevail through the execution?

lehmanlaw.com/resource-centre/faqs/criminal-law/child-sexual-abuse.html

>Millions of children in China 'victims of sexual assault'

>Nearly 30 million Chinese children could have been victims of sexual assault, researchers say

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3012658/millions-children-china-victims-sexual-assault

>age of consent in China is 14, like it is in Japan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia

>In recent years, due to a number of notorious sex offense cases against minors, a new punitive public attitude emerged in China and pressed for harsher crackdown and punishment against sex offenders. In particular, an "engagement in prostitution with a minor" law (Article 360 of the Criminal Law) was targeted as "unjust" based on the belief that offenders of such crimes often received "lenient" punishment, and many called for its abolition.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0306624X15616220

>Chinese billionaire convicted of child sexual abuse to appeal sentence

chinadaily.com.cn/a/202006/19/WS5eec7c4ca310834817254407.html

We can on and on and on, Wang.

Just because the Chinese don't talk about pedophilia or admit that it is a problem (note, saving face) doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. Hahahahahahahaah

Attached: lol.jpg (382x400, 25K)

yes it's justifiable to literally KIDNAP children just because the people who would take them in would be good and caring. Get the fuck out of here you braindead niggerchink. How can that even be the first thought on your head

probably the children were stolen for culinary purposes anyway

>Epstein
>white