He's everything i wish i was. he has tons of friends, a well paying job, had gfs in the past, intelligence...

He's everything i wish i was. he has tons of friends, a well paying job, had gfs in the past, intelligence, sense of humour, a perfect life. meanwhile im a complete loser. Sure he's ten years older than me, but i know he was better than me at my age. We're gonna probably be fwb for a little longer, then he'll move on back to his perfect life and i'll be back in my shitty one. Kinda hurts

Attached: 464.jpg (300x250, 16.75K)

Are you a man or a dyke or a tranny

Chad's cumsock isn't supposed to be sentient. He's going to discard you soon enough.

I know this feel. I fuck over a good guy :\

Women/bottom gays are so fucking retarded. You're supposed to make these spoilt brat Chads lives harder by denying them sex. Not easier by giving them sex without any commitment. Fucking retards. Literally just keep your legs/ass shut.

yeah but he's a legit good person, and my only friend. and he lets me play vidya and stuff at his place too, always pays for the food and alcohol/weed.
he isn't even a chad, his career's in comp sci i think and hes pretty nerdy, used to browse here

Has he ever licked your asshole before fucking it? Do you enjoy it?

Lmao you described me and my past few relationships. I have all of that and the girl I end up dating is a fucking loser. They try to latch on to my lifestyle and I realize there is someone better trying to talk to me so I eventually leave. Your fault for being boring and no effort

I hope your humblebragging and kicking a person who is down felt good

have u considered adopting a personality so the next one doesn't drop you too?

I don't want him to be my bf i just want to have his life

>I don't want him to be my bf
>zero commitment
>just wants to "fuck around and find out"
Yeah, you deserve everything that's coming to you, you vapid trash.

What are you even talking about? we can't date for legitimate reasons. That has been established for a while. my problem is that i get filled with jealousy whenever we see eachother because he has his own place, lots of friends, money, intelligence, etc. I just want to be him i don't mind that we aren't together

You're going to keep getting pumped and dumped because you're a vapid retard.

LMAAOO that was how my first girlfriend acted. Are you sure you arent a fucking dyke? Who the fuck gets jealous of a man? I remember getting drunk and this girl said she wanted to be me and that scared me the fuck off after 2 years of dating. Creepiest shit I ever heard

>jealous instead of being happy for them
>not working towards living that life
You deserve to be miserable you slowmo child

same way that guys get jealous of women without actually wanting to be one. And the things I'm jealous of are pretty genderless so I don't see how it's dykeish
I'm happy for him too, but I know I'll never get there and I'm jealous of it. I'm also jelous of how easy it came to him, just working hard towards it won't work for me

Maybe instead of ranting on the internet you should try to research some ways to better yourself. It takes baby steps to become a greater person, and you might as well start now. Try lifting some weights or something, and if you don't like it just put the weights down.

>tons of friends
Easy
>well paying job
A bit lucky but also easy with time
>gfs in past
Easy
>intelligence
You might be retarded
>sense of humor
You are boring
>perfect life
Highly doubtful

You are miserable if you cant do any of these things you entitled little adhd riddled brained child lmao. Get over yourself. People dont get jealous of someones accomplishments unless they are some faggoty teenager with no goals. I was a loser until around 18 and I worked on bettering my self. You are just wishing to wake up and have everything he has. You sound psychotic. WAAAAHHH GUY I KNOW HAS A GOOD LIFE WHY ME WTF WAAHBB

>. We're gonna probably be fwb for a little longer, then he'll move on back to his perfect life and i'll be back in my shitty one.
I actually believe this was written by a female because this is peak women logic
Why the fuck would he commit when he's already getting everything he wants from you? It's not like you will improve his life in any way if he does commit to you, you dumb cunt.

I don't care if he commits to me, that's not the point
If you think those things are easy, you're so lucky and i wish i was you too
You're not helpful. And i know you aren't trying to be and only want me to feel worse, but you should just leave me alone then

>Plays videogames, pays for food and smokes weed
So he's a soiboi loser 6/10, god damn trannies are so thirsty and sad