Any words you repeat to yourself in the mirror regularly?

Any words you repeat to yourself in the mirror regularly?

Recently mine has been: "How did you get here? What happened?"

Attached: mirror2.jpg (640x480, 21.24K)

>Any words you repeat to yourself in the mirror regularly?
I want to kill myself.

>this is you
>youre going to die

"Kill yourself, just kill yourself". "Fucking faggot". Been saying this shit to myself for like 4-5 years now.

I started telling myself to "Fight" ironically but it's the only thing keeping me going right now.

Yep, a classic

A lot of us are keeping on out of spite. At this point I just want to prove everyone saying "It gets better" wrong.

this
but in jap because I am a weeaboo faggot

>kusoyarou
>naze ikiteru? kuzu yarou
>ore ja nai
>jibun wo koroshimas
>ore wa jisatsu suru
>omae daikirai da yo
>korosu... korosu... koROSU... KOROSU... OMAE WO KOROSU

What about your life sucks so much?

>Disgusting. You should be taken out behind the shed and shot.

Attached: 9B499709-4209-46E3-A13B-CA822B71580F.jpg (304x253, 24.06K)

You're fucked, beyond comprehension and control

I say nothing, cause the man in the mirror knows everything himself.

Honestly, I barely even know.
I hate how miserable I am without having any "proper" reason.
I hate how the usual kissless virgin bullshit gets to me like this when I know it shouldn't. And as far as friendships go the people who actually seem interested in being my friends I want nothing to do with and the people I actually felt pretty happy with have left me.
I went to college for 2 years to study something I thought I could do without becoming bored and by the end I wanted nothing to do with the entire field.
Now I'm studying something else and even though I'm remaining interested throughout I just can't see it ending well, the pessimism has taken me completely.
I'm running around like a chicken with it's head chopped off and when this current venture falls through I'll be spending the rest of my life as a lonely, miserable wage slave.

TL;DR: nothing special

What makes you disgusting?

What happened?
Was it original to you?

"Have I always been this tired and have I always had these dead eyes? Yes, I have."

Attached: 1606854989297.jpg (698x681, 91.1K)

This is all there is and this is all there will be

Attached: jizz.jpg (1242x1221, 254.63K)

I sometimes wonder about what dying alone will be like asking things such as; "Will my bed be comfy? Will I grow to resent the warm tomb I made? What will my room look like when I close my eyes for the last time? Will my tombstone be made of Basalt or some other stone or will I have a tombstone at all?"

"Please kys before you get yourself too deep". I have been saying this to myself since highschool. I still cant get over how i got so fucking close at flunking. I am now have a job at 7 eleven and still live at my mothers basement. I regret everyday that i didnt kms.

I don't look in the mirror with the exception of burshing my teeth

"You can do it. You're okay and you're going to be okay."
Depression is a weak man's game robots, simply stop being depressed

Attached: shek.png (1429x1949, 1.2M)

Bald, sick, overweight and mentally ill