Will normies know I'm a coomer if I put this sticker on my car?

Will normies know I'm a coomer if I put this sticker on my car?

Attached: ingridsprite.png (750x1000, 497.27K)

maybe not, but they will definitely know that you're some kind of autistic faggot weeb

You are a normalfag so who cares

If you look/act like the kind of person who would have that sticker then yes, they will think you are a weirdo masturbator weeb.

Otherwise no, if you look and act normal they won't think much of it besides "i guess user likes anime or something".

>Ingrid
They will know that you're man of a great taste

There are enough autistic faggot weebs for me to blend in around here

Call me autistic, but I'm generally attracted to guys that have lewd merch laying around. This site turned me gross and bi and it just makes me want to jerk my schmeat with the guy to cute anime girl feet and titties and all that.

Attached: 34738538.jpg (181x278, 8.01K)

>This site turned me gross and bi

i'm in a similar boat but i think it's pretty easy to go back to normal. the key ingredient is to mentally separate the attractive traps/femboys that are spammed every day from the average man on the street and compare the two.

What if I just like dick? Like, big or small I think they're so nice and I always want to tease one or suck one, plus guys honestly aren't as fugly as I used to think they were when I was younger. Pretty much if he's kind of skinny and his face isn't roadkill, and he's kind of cool to hang out with, I'd be fine with getting with him if he's into that kind of thing.

Attached: 3642744528.jpg (1021x574, 56.49K)

Then I guess you're just going to have to deal with it. Exactly what is so bad about being into men? There's over 9000 threads per day on this board about how god awful dating women is.

dicks are aesthetically pleasing compared to vaginas, but what about the smell? have you been close to a guy who smells like musk and raw pheromones? i think that's the ultimate gay test.

Honestly, I think guys are way better to get with. I'm not into hook up culture so I hope to find a cool guy I can be horny with and all that, just a regular dude for me. If he wants to dress up in skirts and all that I won't stop him, I'll wear one too if he wants but yeah, otherwise just a regular dude and not a weirdo.

When I'm horny, the most unbearable smells become bearable, and I regret to say the musk pulls me in. Again, I apologize for being this way

Attached: 347345734583584.jpg (552x349, 22.67K)

>I apologize for being this way
why though? you know they have like full scale parades and stuff to celebrate being ok with your love for sucking dick. maybe you should consider getting off Any Forums before this fucked up website turns you into a sexually repressed weirdo.

nah don't apologize, i'm desensitized to all kinds of shit. just be (you) user-kun. also gay people are known to be promiscuous (men wanna FUGG you know what i mean) so don't expect a prince to fall out of the sky.

No. They'd just think that you're a weeb.

Yeah but I hate those lib-fags. You won't catch me dead in any kind of rainbow-wear.

Attached: 253326456.jpg (480x678, 45.01K)

those "lib-fags" are the reason ordinary gay men can live freely.

Ah, I see it's too late for you then. Carry on hating yourself for the rest of your life because president trump threads on Any Forums made you retarded.

Yeah I know and it sucks. There have to be some loyal degens out there somewhere. I don't want to bury myself in dicks I'd feel like a piece of shit, I just want one to call mine.

Attached: 341642754728.png (499x497, 191.47K)

Did lib-fags copyright liking dudes? Shiee -

Fuck off out of here and stop projecting your self-hatred onto someone who never mentioned hating himself.

Attached: 23645375686758.jpg (283x178, 7.25K)

i'm not projecting anything, i'm telling you the truth. there was no insult behind my statement.