Who wanna /talk/

who wanna /talk/

Attached: pleasee-pleasee-s-please-respond-4517907.png (500x522, 143.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jb1l1aherYR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About what? I'm just waiting to fall asleep. Should be very soon

i do not know
this board is my only social interaction
i have become isolated and weird

Are you a virgin? How do you feel about it? How do you cope?

Never ever ever eat frozen dinners. I shouldnt have eaten my roommates microwaveable lasagna (he moved out) I had the worst squirts of my life. The diarrhea exploded so violently I had to take a shower and clean the towel bowl
Cooking chicken and potatoes is so easy, never again will I microwave

I was unable to fall asleep. Do you like visual novels.

I guess I still socialize a bit, only because I work in public. Got no choice. Better to make a little small talk than be the weird, completely silent guy

Whats up user? How was your day today? What did you do?

NTA but I can't believe this "I can't believe I'm a virgin" stuff was just a meme. I still talk to girls and I can get my rocks off however or whenever I'd like, whenever I come around to having sex with someone that'll be that I guess. wbu, you a virgin and you hate it and all that?

Attached: 57434724728.png (713x699, 466.67K)

feelings of inadequacies
i cope my staying busy to the point of exhaustion
i need to learn how to cook, i eat ramen all day or delivery or eggs
i havent played many, i dont play videogames a whole lot desu

like voice chat n stuff?

Cooking is really easy. The only hassle is following those stupid recipes that call for the special spice only found in Mongolia

I took a night stroll. It was comfy but I noticed the small tea shop that I used to visit for their free samples closed down. The world won't be shoot until they've taken everything from me. I will forever treasure their sakura cherry tea or whatever the fuck they served me in my heart.

i just woke up, now i must wageslave
tfw the weird silent guy but i dont see people anyway
not rn but i do vc if i feel like it

Ah that sucks user what kinda job do you work? I am a neet. Do you wanna vocaroo I am pretty drunk and typing is not so fun

i heard someone got stabbed here when they were walking late at night so i dont go outside even more so
also im scared of people
i make websites
maybe if i have my coffee
i am fasting so i might as well learn to cook and eat clean, im not too picky with food that i cook so its not that bad i goose

are u a cringe phoneposter or based computerposter

be honest!!

i dont post that much, but when i do its on my pooter

voca.ro/1jb1l1aherYR

based. what pootah do u have anony? is it custom or pre-built

i make bad decisions when im high or drunk so i just live with the suffering now
any website really, i can make anything that makes me money and requires me to code
its my second custom build
i can run most things at 80+ fps even tho this is like 3-4 years old

very cool op-san. do you use windows or linux? maybe both? i'm on windoze 10 even though i don't play gaymes anymore cuz i'm too lazy to go back. all i ever use is the browser and photoshop.