How much happier did you become once you cut literally everyone out of your life?

How much happier did you become once you cut literally everyone out of your life?

Attached: 1526768448466.jpg (316x286, 22.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-missing-hiker-was-held-captive-as-sex-slave-to-200-pound-female-cougar/
soundgasm.net/u/v_silvermoon/Panther-Cat-Like-A-Panther
twitter.com/AnonBabble

way happier

It was great at first but now I feel empty

What made you decide to do it? How has life changed since then?

same desu. original originally original

>What made you decide to do it?
Unwillingness to continue participating in normalfaggot social mind games.
>How has life changed since then?
I go outside way less and mostly spend my days playing video games.

I haven't cut literally everyone out of my life, but I have cut off most people and it feels better. Just be wary of some people and you'll be good.

>Unwillingness to continue participating in normalfaggot social mind games.
This 100%

Since I've stopped enjoying video games and anime not so great desu.

it went exactly the same for me

Attached: 36.jpg (169x239, 9.62K)

It was ok at first I was enjoying anime and vidya.
Now I have to force myself to play/watch something so I just stay in bed. Same for you guys?

>Now I have to force myself to play/watch something so I just stay in bed. Same for you guys?
sleeping is just so... comfy though

Attached: 1615041514349.png (750x725, 809.65K)

that would imply that i had someone in the first place
my last friends (like FRIEND friend) was in middle school lol

i spent nights naked in the bathtub with a handle of vodka and a knife pointed at my chest. i rarely showered or did laundry, and didnt eat for days at a time. i became terrified of talking to people and timed my outings so as to minimize the chances of having to talk to people. whenever i had to interact with people, pretty much just at the grocery store, i was certain they had assessed me to be some dangerous drifter and were waiting for me to do something wrong so they could call the police. i don't think i could have gone out at all if it weren't for the mask mandate. i wore sunglasses a hat and a bandanna. the only activity i ever had was going on long hikes in the mountains that started before sunrise and ended after sundown. the whole time hoping a mountain lion would maul me. when i couldnt manage that i'd go days without seeing the sun. just wake up and wait to be tired enough to go back to sleep.

Attached: 1647850161614.png (145x143, 31.66K)

>the whole time hoping a mountain lion would maul me
Imagine if she was sexy

Attached: 1647742262928.jpg (1920x1773, 1.02M)

I cut everyone out besides my brother and my dad. It was the best decision I've ever made. It's not like I had any friends, especially after my best friend died, but cutting out all the toxic and abusive family members like my mom and sister has been a huge relief.

kek. you see this one?
worldnewsdailyreport.com/california-missing-hiker-was-held-captive-as-sex-slave-to-200-pound-female-cougar/

That's fucking awesome and terrifying and sexy as fuck but also not, but it is

Attached: 1633979784686.png (1200x948, 965.96K)

take this as well. its really the last i have.
soundgasm.net/u/v_silvermoon/Panther-Cat-Like-A-Panther

yeah but its the emptiness of a lack of additional suffering. you feel weird because it was there your whole life, living with family and so on. it gave a certain external order to your life, not wanted but there. almost like how one can get used to an annoying or mildly harassing colleague. now that you actually have the space to think and do what you want, you wonder what you should do with this new freedom. and the truth is there is nothing greater to do. all your past suffering meant nothing. the absence of suffering isn't pleasure, though then what is pleasure?

yup, my games, anime, etc aren't entertaining anymore and i feel like shit all the time and my brain shuts down whenever i try to do anything creative
i'm at copes end

if cutting everyone out of your life makes you happier. then you need to find better people to be around, it may feel good at first but you wil feel empty and depressed later.