What do you think of this?

no social media = red flag?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 1.35.17 AM.png (2166x1356, 542.02K)

yes it's a red flag. Women value men by their status in society. No social presence = pleb tier.

Weight over 200 = red flag?

if she thinks not using social media is a red flag then I don't want anything to do with her.

That's gay - I don't want my information to be sold and it's a dopamine trap.

More like over 140

>requiring Chinese spyware on your phone in 2022
Do women really

bruh fds is one of the few places online with more seething and bitter people than r9k, especially considering that most of the women there are 35 - 45 age range.

I don't think about it at all. Women who believe this are clearly not women for me. All is at is it should be.

holes make the rules, not me.

i think its crazy that they want to stalk a mans social media, but go out of their way to scrub theirs to help hide their overall body count.

Only for us Chuds, a woman would bend over backwards for Chad.

a chad most likely has social media to help him get laid, though.

cuz you can't ever fake a persona online right? These woman on that sub are so silly

Being conscious about your privacy and information that you sell to data mining and targeted advertisement companies is not a red flag.
Constantly posting pictures to seek external validation via likes and shares is a red flag though.
They are FDS, a bunch of seething 35 and older women that made bad life choices. Their opinion was never valid to begin with.

>Constantly posting pictures to seek external validation via likes and shares is a red flag though.

I stopped doing this, feels good

lmfao I only have a jewtube account where I upload shitty animations
like this one

Attached: drum-frogge.gif (894x894, 1.31M)

Yeah this. Generally heavy social media use is a massive red flag in my book.

that's pretty good
oregano

Attached: 1646759044416.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Lmfao you're a pussy
orig

thank you man, I appreciate it
here's another oc you can add to you shitposting folder

Attached: pol special.gif (800x800, 1.77M)