Tfw blessed with AGP

>tfw blessed with AGP

Attached: 1639599224017.png (300x300, 124.19K)

Cursed with AGP, you mean?

autosexuality is based. most women are not genuinely alloandrophilic ("allo" means other, "auto" means self)

What is so based about it? I'd rather be attracted to women

>I'd rather be attracted to women
Most autogynephiles are also allogynephiles though. In fact, AGP is just a meta expression of allogynephilia.

Yes, I wanted to say I'd rather be only attracted to women heterosexually. AGP adds nothing good to my life.

>AGP adds nothing good to my life.
well it possibly makes you less desperate, right? look at all these guys obsessed with satisfying their insatiable lust for the other. allosexuality is a constant reliance on others for sexual fulfillment. you on the other hand are content in being your own sexual object.

>you on the other hand are content in being your own sexual object.
No, it makes me depressed and lonely.

>Tfw I'm ERP maid for Anons
Feels good to be anal addict

Attached: 0b3ac7a7e2590d721449d3a2536e9f20.jpg (1052x744, 173.2K)

>Why yes I do self insert as the girl or futa, how can you tell?

Attached: 1642727772573.jpg (884x1200, 60.12K)

Nope! I mean #BLESSED.

Attached: 1647413950186.webm (500x490, 1.4M)

How does it bless you?

It feels good and melts away all my stress, Mr. Internet Computer Person.

Attached: 1626027568539.jpg (1261x820, 86.1K)

why does my brain reward me for wanting to be a girl it makes no sense but it must be right, right?

it feels good to embody the traits that you love.

Your brain is based. It's harmless fun, just don't troon out unless you have actual, real gender dysphoria. I personally don't really mind being male, I just like doing girly things.

Attached: 1647675679017.png (1216x684, 915.43K)

>I personally don't really mind being male, I just like doing girly things.
cope. that's called boymoding. basically not having the courage or means to publicly present as a woman, so you keep your gender feelings as a secret and private sensation.

I do not have dysphoria user. I know IWNBAW and I don't pretend to be one. I just like playing female characters in video games while dressed like a girl from time to time.

Attached: 1647346502775.gif (220x196, 293.08K)

If you had the chance to press a button and wake up tomorrow as a cute woman, would you press it? If the answer is yes then you are a boymoder.

There are people who wouldn't press it?

Attached: 164589981992123.png (564x542, 108K)

I just came into this thread to see what AGP meant. I'm a straight guy and would press it. A major change like that seems like it could be fun

>There are people who wouldn't press it?
Probably very few men these days wouldn't press it. And a lot of ugly women would press it too. I don't subscribe to mainstream views on "gender dysphoria". Having an ugly androgenized body sucks. Humans don't like being male.

But do you see what I mean? You just don't have confidence that the current methods of transitioning would be effective and enough for you to reach the desired goal. So I instead present you with a magical scenario, and suddenly it is an offer you can't turn down.

AGP means that you get a boner when you imagine yourself being a hot woman.

I can't even get it up anymore. I might take that over nothing

I don't mind being a feminine male. Ironically it feels better than trying to be a girl outright because going from male to female is a huge leap and like you said, I don't have confidence in what's currently possible.
Being androgynous is kind of liberating in that you have no impossible masculine or feminine ideal to strive for. I don't make for a very good male and I wouldn't make for a very good female. I can just be androgynous and DavidBowiemaxx when I get older.