If some men think women are on the same mental level as a child why do they still want to fuck them...

If some men think women are on the same mental level as a child why do they still want to fuck them? Do they think children have the mental capacity to consent? If they dont think so how do they justify still having sex with people on the same mental level as a child? Seems like some weird mental gymnastics.

Attached: F4B4C799-A995-4679-AA71-4CFFCDFE8B6E.jpg (740x473, 70.72K)

sapiosexual ubermensch ww@

It's not our fault the cunts never mature beyond that of a 12 year old. What are we meant to do, let the species die out simply because all women are brainlets?

Men have a hand in raising children. It is partly their fault when their daughters turn out that way. Instead of fucking something you see as a large child maybe raise them differently. Continuing the species doesnt negate how morally wrong your view seems.

>Instead of fucking something you see as a large child maybe raise them differently.
Are you retarded or something?
You can not raise a child you do not have, you have a child by fucking a brainless woman.

>Men have a hand in raising children. It is partly their fault when their daughters turn out that way.
When women vote for laws that make it illegal for fathers to discipline their children that's what happens

>Do they think children have the mental capacity to consent?
They do but continuing this convo would get me banned

No.
You don't understand.
Women are childlike through nature, not nurture. It's physiological. Grey matter white matter stuff.
This is regardless of the fact that women are the overwhelming majority of child rearers.
As always, it is a mans lot to improvise, adapt, and overcome. Ultimately, to cope.

The comment I replied to said its not our fault I figured they were talking about men. I wasnt talking about you specially just men in general not raising their children right. The way you talk about women i guessed one wouldnt have sex let alone a child with you. :)
Dont men also have a vote? What laws are you talking about specially?

>Dont men also have a vote?
No because that would be sexist
>What laws are you talking about specially?
The entire judicial and family court systems are skewed to favor the women at the man's expense regardless of who is at fault. This is consistently observed across developed countries in the west. The closest thing to a "specific law" would be court-ordered alimony, or the fact that cops take the man away every time even if he's the one who called.

>If some men think women are on the same mental level as a child why do they still want to fuck them? Do they think children have the mental capacity to consent?
The best case scenario is that women would be married off by their family at a young age. In this situation it is not especially relevant that women stop maturing mentally at age 12. In the world as it stands however, I think the nature of "adult" women is such that a reduction in the age of consent (assuming 18) would be within reason.

Care to drop any recent studies on the brain stuff? Id love to learn something new. If women are like children how have they had the capacity to raise children? Its common knowledge not to leave a 6 yo watching a 4 yo and expect that to work. If you really believe they are like children then adapting would be moving past the need for sex and instead relying on noninvasive artificial insemination for children. This wouldnt be coping just continuing a morally reprehensible practice since we have the technology to not need it anymore.
Not even going to argue with you. You sound like a victim of divorce court. Rip buddy.

Maybe women should get smarter you fucking retard roast shut the fuck up

desu the concept of informed consent as men recognize it is a concept that is wholly foreign to some women.
informed consent should be the condition during which you acknowledge and accept circumstances and risks, and are OBJECTIVE AND REASONABLE.
women will frequently abandon objectivity and reason, ie they will disregard the state of mind they were in when initially consenting, if they even had any to begin with, in order to seek personal advantage and renege on acceptance of the fact.
in the case of revoking consent for sexual intercourse, this takes the form of rebuking the other partner by having lawful force brought against them.
often this isnt even for any material gain as would be the case with 'divorce rape' as it's known. its to escape personal blame for distateful sexual conduct, which is a wholly immaterial and subjective boon.
women will renege on agreements and level serious criminal charges at men in order to assuage their own ego.
if this doesnt convince people that at least the women who engage in this activity are mentally children, then what can. the most charitable word i can use to describe women in this case is unethical.

>You sound like a victim of divorce court
many such cases. sad.
re: the brain stuff
not him, and it's been a while since i researched it, but the female brain is mostly developed by approx age 15? ofc development continues until approx 28, but the bulk of it is done by 14 or 15 or so, which is barely adequate for critical thinking skills to develop. it likely explains why women are so emotional and so much less logical as compared to men. i am acutelty aware that i did not link any studies nor do i particularly care

>Not even going to argue with you
Because there is no argument. Men are treated as second class citizens, it's just not as open in the US as it is in S Korea right now, where men are literally jailed for looking at women on the train.

>Maybe women should get smarter
they are physically incapable. for more info please see:

its well known that women have what amounts to mild hypofrontality due to their brain structure and interconnectivity of neurons.
this shouldn't be hard to accept given the overwhelming prevalence of comorbid disorders represented in the female population.

your argument about children doesn't really hold water to me considering that I don't think any child born in the past century has had anything approaching a natural childhood.

if you think men arent adapting then consider that theres a sharp incline in men aged 18-35 who are sexless.

Seethe and mald mood. Grow a couple inches then Ill think about it.

I've got enough inches on my dick for your whole family, cunt. Don't believe me? Post some contact I'll prove it

It's more like, women are children you're allowed to fuck, and the ones under 16 are the children you can't.

I'm not the user you responded to, but it's a mix between Nature and Nurture. Women brains tend to be more focused on "sociality" rather than the thrive for improvement that males tend to have. This is the reason why women tend to not have any considerable achievements nor will they ever have any considerable achievements that have/will improve society. A real life example of this would be the factual statistics that prove women tend to be more focused on jobs that require them to "talk" or interact with others socially. Hence why women do not dominate Mathematical fields.

A another example of this is both of the genders perceptive on beauty. When a guy sees a "Chad" his first reaction would be the wanting to work out to look like him. Meanwhile, a women seeing a Stacy would cause the reaction of Jealousy and she will desperately attempt to undermine Stacy's appearance to save face.

Studies on the human brain have shown that Women have less: Grey Matter, Neurons and synapses in the Frontal Lobe. meaning and solidifying the claim that Women are less logical thinkers than men.

A real life example of this is the genders reactions to wild life animals and insects. A women's reaction would be to act irrationally and freak out and scream. Meanwhile a man would analyse the situation and act accordingly due to again, the male brain being more logical.

And in that sense. women tend to act more childishly due to: Lack of comparable brain development in the brain compared to Male humans, and lack of maturity and the responsibility of being an adult.

Motherfucker try to fit up what you just said in your mind you stupid idiotic nigger.

>Women are stupid just raise them better

Do you think we dont want to raise our daughters better?
Ofc we want
But for that we first need to have one with the current women

And guess what its most likely that the cunt who gave birth to it will also want to have a say in how the child is raised and more than that, for some countries she will have the entire decision over the childs life.

Do you realize now?
Its a never ending cycle of weakness