I just want to cuddle, not sex, I just want female warmth

I just want to cuddle, not sex, I just want female warmth.

Attached: 1647837986386.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

then why post such a vacant, cold, soulless female

Dumbass bitch needs punched in her stupid shell of a face.

Unfortunately, women are incapable of nonsexual cuddling. If you get a boner while cuddling, but you don't attempt to initiate sex, then she will be offended and think you're rejecting her. She will think there's something wrong with you (since she was taught that all men are horndogs who only want sex) or she will think there's something wrong with her (because she was taught that there's no other possible explanation for why a man wouldn't want sex).

I want a female to actually love me and cuddle with me.

same, it's the best feeling on the planet

Die you fucking normalnigger.

I'm on house arrest right now lmao I'm in the same boat as all of you.

and normal? LMAO I was never normal, I hail from both divine and occult DNA. Light and Dark combined.

but you didn't know that so I forgive you

You sound like such a creepy virgin faggot trying to appeal to women by showing them that you're such a gentle uwu non-man.

This. Pale bitch standing outside with no pants on. She ain't warming up nobody

mmh she is fucking perfect though, I would eat hearty and no fap for a week just to have her over for a weekend to cum an ocean into her pussy

in fact, the only thing worse than never having cuddles, is having them only to lose them and you're left searching for more, which is where I'm at

Sad mindset. There's more to life than sex, you know. You should know this already if you post on Any Forums, because we all somehow manage to keep living even without sex. If that doesn't describe you, if you are a sex-haver, then maybe it's time for you to leave.

This bitch really put her whole arm behind her back so she could push that one ass cheek out and make it look way bigger. The absolute state of women.

a prettier version than the whore you posted

Attached: 1642918537877.jpg (1058x1323, 629.71K)

You must be very young. Some of us reached our thirties without being cuddled EVEN ONCE. When I was finally cuddled, it was a transformative experience that changed my life.

Me before I had my first cuddle:
>I'm worthless, nobody will ever like me, it's impossible for anyone to like me, I'm unlikable, I'm going to die alone

Me after my ex broke up with me:
>I'm going to miss her, but at least now I know that it's possible for someone to like me

Being cuddled was the best thing that ever happened to me. It gave me hope. Losing those cuddles doesn't even compare to the despair of never having cuddles in the first place.

>all black clothes
>pale skin

I WANNA GET IN HER BRUH

That's a man tho
Orig

yeah I'm 22 I've been coming here off and on since 2015 /r9k has way better conversations and people and threads, most of the other boards especially /v /b and /pol and /int and everyone just fuckin argues all the time

>yeah I'm 22 I've been coming here off and on since 2015
You and the rest of the reddit horde should have stayed

I'm not from reddit, my websites I swear allegiance to are much older and more based

I'm an Adobe Flash Games kid.

--------Stickpage & Newgrounds--------